Spurs

Rams forever

15 minutes ago, davenportram said:

I played rugby at a high level, and yes I've been in "free for alls", but not because we weren't winning. They got mardy because they weren't winning.

Ah rugby free for alls. Top trumps. Who did you play for at you high level Dav? 

I got the impression early on in the game that Spurs were quite angry about Chelsea's " want Leicester to win" comments. I knows Arsenal are the real rivals to Spurs but there sure is no love lost between them and Chelsea. 

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, RiddingsRam said:

Id be pissed off too if I'd lost the league , only humans , I'd rather see that from my team than no passion ! 

There's passion and putting yourself about and then there's eye gouging and standing on people when there on the floor,two different things,

1 minute ago, Rams forever said:

There's passion and putting yourself about and then there's eye gouging and standing on people when there on the floor,two different things,

I already stated the eye gouging is out of order can't disagree there . You don't think cesc over reacted a bit to that then ? Put it on the other foot , if we were in that situation playing forest , tempers wouldn't flare over ? They would , it's football and it's passionate , if it wasn't we'd be bored and all be watching golf or cricket ! 

5 minutes ago, StockholmRam said:

Ah rugby free for alls. Top trumps. Who did you play for at you high level Dav? 

I got the impression early on in the game that Spurs were quite angry about Chelsea's " want Leicester to win" comments. I knows Arsenal are the real rivals to Spurs but there sure is no love lost between them and Chelsea. 

when I say high level it was County schools level, before I tore my achiles tendon and went to university and drifted away from playing it seriously

18 minutes ago, RiddingsRam said:

I already stated the eye gouging is out of order can't disagree there . You don't think cesc over reacted a bit to that then ? Put it on the other foot , if we were in that situation playing forest , tempers wouldn't flare over ? They would , it's football and it's passionate , if it wasn't we'd be bored and all be watching golf or cricket ! 

You missing the point I said Spurs were bad losers and they are!

just seen the highlights and they were just dirty and cheating,as for fabregas he clearly stands on his hand intentionally,

local derbys are passionate that's why we enjoy them,but my favourite local derby is still the 5-0 against forest,hardly had to kick any of them,just outplayed them!

5 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

Can't believe Eric Dier didn't get sent off for what look like the most blatant yellow card offence of the lot.

The ball was barely even in shot as he scissored the Chelsea player.

Spurs were a disgrace tonight. I am almost glad Leicester won the title, I dont care that Tottenham play the better football that sort of thuggery doesn't deserve to win a title.

12 minutes ago, Rams forever said:

You missing the point I said Spurs were bad losers and they are!

just seen the highlights and they were just dirty and cheating,as for fabregas he clearly stands on his hand intentionally,

local derbys are passionate that's why we enjoy them,but my favourite local derby is still the 5-0 against forest,hardly had to kick any of them,just outplayed them!

I'm not missing the point I know exactly what your saying and agree with you to some extent I'm just arguing the case that's it's sport it's passionate and over reactions happen . 

19 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

Can't believe Eric Dier didn't get sent off for what look like the most blatant yellow card offence of the lot.

I think Clattenburg had well and truly lost control by then mate... It just rolled on and on with the "tackles"!! Very bizzare... 

Can they cite players after games in football like in Rugby? 

1 minute ago, StockholmRam said:

I think Clattenburg had well and truly lost control by then mate... It just rolled on and on with the "tackles"!! Very bizzare... 

Can they cite players after games in football like in Rugby? 

Yes they can, Dembele is in for a lengthy retrospective ban after tonight.

3 minutes ago, StockholmRam said:

I was Staffs... U16 - 1980 and U17 - 1981

Stand Off for school and RW for county...go figure. 

u18 SY - 1994-1996. Flanker. I would have been in the U15 and U16 had the coach at school not thought I was too short to be a flanker. It wasn't until he played me there when I was in the 5th year due to injuries that he gave me a chance.

I know you can lose your rag and say something but poking someone in the eye? stamping on someone? throwing your toys out the pram in the tunnel? nah that's just over the top and the FA will need to reprimand Spurs for it, some bans coming no doubt and I'd make the bans from the start of next season. 

Didn't watch the game but I'd preferred Spurs to win this particular game. Then next Saturday would've been great for neutrals. But Hiddink was right before the game, nerves got better of Spurs it seems.

Archived