Tom Ince is moody and never smiles.

Srg

33 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Also just throwing in some stats;

If Tom Ince continues his form (2 goals, 3 assists in 4) he's on course for hitting double digit assists in the regular season, when was the last time we had a player who got 10+ goals AND assists?

On course for 15 goals by the end of the playoffs too.

Chris Martin, last 3 seasons? :ph34r:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Ewe Ram said:

Nothing at all. The pic reminds me of those Facebook posts my friends post with their husbands, a very rare moment of intimacy or closeness. That very man that they spend 3 hours detailing his every fault and irritating habit when we go out while squirrelling funds away so they can afford to leave him. 

:lol: Jeez lol

I doubt moments of intimacy are rare between Ince and Bryson though, although I think its likely there's a love triangle involving Chris Martin.

They have the relationship your friends pretend to have when posting those pictures, I'm sure of it :D

1 minute ago, eddie said:

The fact that people continue to call the manager "Waffle" makes me question their intelligence.

You may have noticed I always stick with my nicknames for bosses Nigel/Schteve/PC and now Waffall.  My opinion of him and his ability as a first team coach is slowly rising, but the nickname will remain...

3 minutes ago, Saul Pimpson said:

Chris Martin, last 3 seasons? :ph34r:

Didn't notice he hit 10 assists this season, but he's never done it before. 

So we've had two people in one season (hopefully, if Ince's form holds), but when was the last time?  :p

2 minutes ago, ramsbottom said:

You may have noticed I always stick with my nicknames for bosses Nigel/Schteve/PC and now Waffall.  My opinion of him and his ability as a first team coach is slowly rising, but the nickname will remain...

Just change it to Daz Waz

2 minutes ago, ramsbottom said:

PC and Nigel are hardly nicknames, shows how boring the men were. 

1 minute ago, ramsbottom said:

What happened to freedom of speech???

No-one is forcing you to change your nickname of BIG D WAZZA, you can choose to continue using it, we're just letting you know it's a bit ****. 

3 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

No-one is forcing you to change your nickname of BIG D WAZZA, you can choose to continue using it, we're just letting you know it's a bit ****. 

Well I like it, so it's staying.  

(Now picture a little girl with her arms tightly folded, and her bottom lip sticking out enough to hang a coat off and you have my current posture...)

I too love his arrogance but it's fair to say he forgets at times you have to back it up. I was one if his most steadfast defenders until a match during our slump and saw he and Martin openly bluing with each other. It was the first time I started to waver on the boy. 

But when he's on fire, he's magnificent to watch. I suspect he might be our catalyst through the playoffs actually. I sense Wassall has challenged him that it is time to really name his mark.

Inceeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyy!!!!

8 minutes ago, ramsbottom said:

That's a pity, but thanks for the explanation. I wouldn't expect 'Dazzler' or anything that cringeworthy.

25 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

So we've had two people in one season (hopefully, if Ince's form holds), but when was the last time?  :p

Bryson got 16 goals and 13 assists a couple of seasons ago. He would've been the first in a very long time though.

Good to know we've got players in the squad capable. 4 of them with Johnny not being too far off either (9 goals 7 assists)

25 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Bryson got 16 goals and 13 assists a couple of seasons ago. He would've been the first in a very long time though.

Good to know we've got players in the squad capable. 4 of them with Johnny not being too far off either (9 goals 7 assists)

18 minutes ago, eddie said:

That's a pity, but thanks for the explanation. I wouldn't expect 'Dazzler' or anything that cringeworthy.

BIG D WAZZA 

1 hour ago, ramsbottom said:

I always thought that Nigel was his proper name.  Ah well, you live and learn

• 1 month later...

Archived