Tom Ince is moody and never smiles.

Srg

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Butterfield smiled in the marathon bet "through the O" video. It looked painful, doesn't look like his face is used to it lol.

Seriously though, he's clearly a deadpan kinda guy with his humour as well, reminds me of me. I don't smile at a lot that most people would, doesn't mean I don't enjoy it.

Could be ulterior motives to it as well, maybe fans noticed early on that he wasn't smiling, the players picked up on it and now there's a bet placed to see if he ever cracks. *taps tin hat*

On the topic of Ince, he clearly enjoys it when he and his teammates are playing well and doesn't when he/they're not. I like that. I've though this attitude chat was ******** since day one, people putting his dad's words in his mouth.

I don't know why people have a problem with the lad.  Maybe it's being associated with his Dad, the fact he's never really settled at a club until now, his poor form at the start of the season, or the fact he appears arrogant on the pitch.  I've said it before, top sportsmen/sportswomen need a certain amount of belief in their own abilities to succeed and get the better of opponents.  Personally I'd have been annoyed if I'd been asked to stand within a foot of the touchline all game like PC did.  When he's allowed to effect the game and be constantly involved he's our most dangerous player.

5 minutes ago, ramsbottom said:

I don't know why people have a problem with the lad.  Maybe it's being associated with his Dad, the fact he's never really settled at a club until now, his poor form at the start of the season, or the fact he appears arrogant on the pitch.  I've said it before, top sportsmen/sportswomen need a certain amount of belief in their own abilities to succeed and get the better of opponents.  Personally I'd have been annoyed if I'd been asked to stand within a foot of the touchline all game like PC did.  When he's allowed to effect the game and be constantly involved he's our most dangerous player.

I love the air of arrogance. It's that dead eye that can turn good athletes into greats. Reminds me, conveniently as he's just retired, of this guy...

kobe-bryant-jersey.jpg

Also just throwing in some stats;

If Tom Ince continues his form (2 goals, 3 assists in 4) he's on course for hitting double digit assists in the regular season, when was the last time we had a player who got 10+ goals AND assists?

On course for 15 goals by the end of the playoffs too.

3 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Also just throwing in some stats;

If Tom Ince continues his form (2 goals, 3 assists in 4) he's on course for hitting double digit assists in the regular season, when was the last time we had a player who got 10+ goals AND assists?

On course for 15 goals by the end of the playoffs too.

And we've also NEVER lost when he's scored.

4 minutes ago, Srg said:

And we've also NEVER lost when he's scored.

Genuinely think he has a good chance of getting voted into the PFA team of the year. I don't know if he's the most deserving but it's not people like me who vote... (is it? :ph34r:)

16 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Genuinely think he has a good chance of getting voted into the PFA team of the year. I don't know if he's the most deserving but it's not people like me who vote... (is it? :ph34r:)

If he'd played like he has recently all season he'd be in the team and we'd probably in the auto's.  I know I've given Waffle a lot stick but he's got a hell of a lot more out of him (and other players) compared to PC.

3 minutes ago, ramsbottom said:

If he'd played like he has recently all season he'd be in the team and we'd probably in the auto's.  I know I've given Waffle a lot stick but he's got a hell of a lot more out of him (and other players) compared to PC.

The fact that people continue to call the manager "Waffle" makes me question their intelligence.

2 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

What's creepy about proper love? 

Nothing at all. The pic reminds me of those Facebook posts my friends post with their husbands, a very rare moment of intimacy or closeness. That very man that they spend 3 hours detailing his every fault and irritating habit when we go out while squirrelling funds away so they can afford to leave him. 

Archived