Tom Ince is moody and never smiles.

Srg

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 20/04/2016 at 10:49, Srg said:

I love the air of arrogance. It's that dead eye that can turn good athletes into greats. Reminds me, conveniently as he's just retired, of this guy...

kobe-bryant-jersey.jpg

7 pages and no one else wondering how long Lee Grant has been starring in the NBA?

37 minutes ago, jagerbob said:

I'm, not sure Ince is Pearsons type of player.

I guess time will tell.

Infact if I had to name one player who isnt Pearsons type, it would be him.

You would not say he was a Ian Holloway type of player but he played probably his best football at Blackpool under him 

1 hour ago, jagerbob said:

I dispair at comparing Knockeart to Ince.

One of them is direct, quick and takes players on, the other seems to need a ridiculous amount of space to do anything.

Ince attempts more dribbles per game than Knockaert, statistically.

1 hour ago, jagerbob said:

One of them is direct, quick and takes players on, the other seems to need a ridiculous amount of space to do anything.

The same player who was coached by an anti football manager then someone who's never coached anyone above the age of 21 

also, knockaerts not quick

@bigbadbob - @jagerbob was alluding that Ince wasn't direct but Knockaert was. I was merely just pointing out that stats suggest otherwise.

Having compared each players last full seasons in The Championship it would seem that there isn't much in it. Ince attempted 3.2 dribbles every 90 minutes this season, exactly half of his dribbles were successful. 

Knockaert tried 3.3 dribbles per 90 minutes and successfully completed 1.5 dribbles per 90 in his last full Championship season.

It would appear neither is better at dribbling nor more direct that the other. 

Archived