Jordan Ibe

IlsonDerby

Removed all reference to Liverpool from his social media accounts and posted a 'cryptic' image on his Instagram which reads something like "when a door shuts you don't know what God is saving you from " 

Pair this is Ojo playing ahead of him at the weekend and it may suggest his time at Liverpool is coming to an end. 

If this is the case: 

Would you have him back here? 

Do you think he'd entertain the idea of coming back here? 

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, IlsonDerby said:

If this is the case:

Would you have him back here?

Do you think he'd entertain the idea of coming back here?

Yes.

No. He will want Premier League football and has shown enough with Liverpool for a mid table team to take a punt on him.

I would imagine he would be keen to come back if we were promoted, but not otherwise. I would drool at the prospect of him on one wing and Tom Ince on the other, with Johnny Russell on the third.

Oh, wait....

Would love him back. He was a little raw when he arrived here, but he's quality. It's strange that Ojo is getting in ahead of him, he didn't do brilliantly at Wolves did he? Or did Liverpool call him back just to play him in a couple games?

Ibe will definitely be in the PL next season, he's certainly got the talent. I imagine any bottom half side would take him.

6 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

He will have a bunch of better offers than to come here. 

Of course I would take him back and just to be clear if Ronaldo (either of them to be honest) came available I would Let him sign too. 

Don't talk wet.

hasnt Ronnie said he'll retire at Madrid?

Archived