Where do you sit?

TomBustler1884

Just in case anyone has missed it, Daveo has added a new function to the forum so  you can see where forum members have season tickets.  Would be great to see so people can meet up with other folks, or just purely out of curiosity.

You can do it by going to your profile page and clicking Edit Profile.

Season Ticket Holder is the second section, just choose the block you sit in and Save.

To view who else sits in the same block, go to Search and choose Advanced Search from the drop down menu. Then Member Search. Click on the Season Ticket dropdown and choose the block you're interested in. It will bring up a list of people sat there.

This will only work if lots of people get involved! It might also be useful for a few things we have planned for next season but further news on that in the summer!

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Done. South Upper near the drumming person and bloke behind me who spends all game trying to start chants that no-one ever joins in with as he's annoying.

According to the search, I sit near NottsRam apparently

3 minutes ago, David said:

image.jpeg

That's me, although I sit on a chair. Don't like the way a sofa implies that I'm OK with company. 

10 minutes ago, admira said:

Done. South Upper near the drumming person and bloke behind me who spends all game trying to start chants that no-one ever joins in with as he's annoying.

According to the search, I sit near NottsRam apparently

I used to sit near him. Was he quite a big guy? 

East Upper, Block G - almost bang on the half-way line.

Where the camera was for England vs Mexico.

Excellent view, but I last chanted in 2006 when my enthusiastic "Derby we love you" was met with a chorus of passive-aggressive frowns from those around me.

14 minutes ago, Ashz09 said:

I used to sit near him. Was he quite a big guy?

For you.

Favoured chant of "I'm glad we're at home, "I'm glad we're at home. X is a sausagehole. I'm glad we're at home."?

I sat in south stand upper once near the half way line when we was made to move due to away fans. Was a fantastic view I see why people want to sit in the upper you can see the game tactics unfold etc.

I prefer the singing and cheap seats me though. 

11 minutes ago, philmycock said:

South Stand E block upper! I'm not a D block w@#%&r

Come and have a go at the North Stand Upper D Block back row agro

(got a nice ring to it)

Archived