Finishing spot

Ovis aries

3 minutes ago, davenportram said:

he is a real person and the username is based on his name.

and for the record for those of you who still cling the hes a WUM idea so you feel okay mocking him he isn't, he is a real person.

Ok bit strong was only asking if there was some hidden meaning in his username I was overlooking didn't cast any aspersions about his reality or him being a WUM for that matter wish I hadn't of asked now. ...

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Inglorius said:

Ok bit strong was only asking if there was some hidden meaning in his username I was overlooking didn't cast any aspersions about his reality or him being a WUM for that matter wish I hadn't of asked now. ...

that last bit wasn't aimed at you - in hindsight I should have made it a separate post.

Handed the initiative to Cardiff. 7th place finish is looming. Might be no bad thing. On another note, is passion being coached out of the players? I long to see someone just give it 100% commitment, work rate, energy and most importantly, anger. Come on someone...give a ****!! Get f***ing mad!

2 minutes ago, Reithe glas said:

Handed the initiative to Cardiff. 7th place finish is looming. Might be no bad thing. On another note, is passion being coached out of the players? I long to see someone just give it 100% commitment, work rate, energy and most importantly, anger. Come on someone...give a ****!! Get f***ing mad!

Shackell did and everyone went mad saying he had a bad attitude?

1 minute ago, catram said:

Shackell did and everyone went mad saying he had a bad attitude?

It looked to me as though Shackell displayed contempt to his manager as opposed to showing a will to win toward an opponent which is what Reithe was asking for I believe.

4 minutes ago, EastHertsRam said:

It looked to me as though Shackell displayed contempt to his manager as opposed to showing a will to win toward an opponent which is what Reithe was asking for I believe.

Is your avatar meant to depict Daffy Duck having one off the wrist or is that just my depraved mind

1 hour ago, Reithe glas said:

Get Paul Dickov out of retirement or at least to give the squad a lecture on controlled aggression.

9 hours ago, Inglorius said:

Is your avatar meant to depict Daffy Duck having one off the wrist or is that just my depraved mind

Sorry for the late reply, I can confirm it is your depraved mind, it must be full of smut, he's polishing Carson's boots. :)

24 minutes ago, EastHertsRam said:

Sorry for the late reply, I can confirm it is your depraved mind, it must be full of smut, he's polishing Carson's boots. :)

Thanks for the clarification it's just the facial expression together with the right hand movements that did it for me

Archived