DCFC Training Centre tours now available.

Rev

https://t.co/QruMOwBZzm

Follow the above link boys and girls and book your tour of the Moor Farm training complex.

Well worth £16 of anyones money, a behind the scenes tour of the complex is available to book now, lead by Rams legend Roger Davies. 

Follow in the footsteps of your Derby heroes, such as @Daveo, @Boycie and indeed myself, on this tour of the training complex on a Wednesday afternoon.

Gasp at the newly christened @Mostyn6 media centre, before settling down to Brazilian style meat barbecue buffet, and finish the tour in style with a hot lap of the car park in Mel's Ferrari.

*Not all activities are guaranteed, especially the ones I've made up.

In all seriousness,  well worth a trip.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tbh it does seem a bit on the steep side, while it is good to see the training centre I don't think taking a family of 4 there and spending £64 is warranted.

Is Mel that hard up?

How much is the ground tour? £6?

9 hours ago, reveldevil said:

https://t.co/QruMOwBZzm

Follow the above link boys and girls and book your tour of the Moor Farm training complex.

Well worth £16 of anyones money, a behind the scenes tour of the complex is available to book now, lead by Rams legend Roger Davies. 

Follow in the footsteps of your Derby heroes, such as @Daveo, @Boycie and indeed myself, on this tour of the training complex on a Wednesday afternoon.

Gasp at the newly christened @Mostyn6 media centre, before settling down to Brazilian style meat barbecue buffet, and finish the tour in style with a hot lap of the car park in Mel's Ferrari.

*Not all activities are guaranteed, especially the ones I've made up.

In all seriousness,  well worth a trip.

You've seen his Ferrari aswell then? It's quite nice isn't it? 

2 hours ago, Animal is a Ram said:

I'd love to have a nosey, but £16 seems a bit steep - that's over double the stadium tour!

It is pricey, but I'd say you'll get a lot more out of it than a stadium tour.

If you get invited for free, you end up selling your soul to Mel anyway, in some people's eyes at least.

2 hours ago, reveldevil said:

It is pricey, but I'd say you'll get a lot more out of it than a stadium tour.

If you get invited for free, you end up selling your soul to Mel anyway, in some people's eyes at least.

I'd sell my soul to anyone for black pudding.

for £16 I'd want food. Does not say anything about food. Not going. 

£16 is a very steep hourly rate imo, I'm sure it's impressive but it's not exactly a wonder of the world. 

£16 keeps the riff raff out!

Would imagine there will be a few players, possibly Harry, Wassall, Mel and Rush hanging around so a chance to meet them.

Stadium one would be quite boring I would have thought, here's the changing room, here's the tunnel, the pitch, dugout, see ya later thanks for coming

Archived