Harry on Talksport today

nick_d

4 hours ago, HKRam said:

If you ask a philosopher who studies deceptive behaviors like lying and BS (fun fact: there is indeed a book titled On Bull ****), he would tell you that Rush's Redknapp story is a lie. 

On the other hand, Rush's FFP Story fits the classic definition of deception, at least in the way DET reported his spin: http://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/Derby-County-inside-Financial-Fair-Play-guidlines/story-28933263-detail/story.html#ixzz43442DZKM

Further reading for those interested:

https://users.cs.cf.ac.uk/CaminadaM/publications/dishonesty.pdf

You're negativity, is becoming really tiresome.

Do you really think SR is going to lie when the accounts are going to be available in the public domain in the next 2 weeks.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, rynny said:

As good a place as any to put this.

He said: "I've been watching football still and doing work for BT Sport but I'm glad to be back in the day-to-day. I had a buzz this morning getting up.

"I got a phone call at the weekend and just asked what was the situation with the manager. I was told Darren wanted me to come in and help out and be another pair of eyes for him, with a bit of experience.

http://sport.bt.com/football/news/harry-redknapp-hoping-to-give-rams-the-push-they-need-S11364046675473

So now Harry is lying?

Or did Mel lie to Harry to get him here?

Just now, RamNut said:

If it was darren's idea, wouldn't he have phoned harry?

just saying.

Yes because I imagine there are no reporting lines within the club.

Guess if Wassall wanted a player on loan he would just ring him up and get him down to play on Saturday.

23 minutes ago, RamNut said:

If it was darren's idea, wouldn't he have phoned harry?

just saying.

As stated above by G Star, IF it was Darren's choice Mel or Sam would have made the call, but seeing as though it seems MM and HR know each other before hand then it was only right MM made the call. Similar to when Savage spoke to Kuqi about a loan move.

26 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

So now Harry is lying?

Or did Mel lie to Harry to get him here?

Maybe Darren was told someone was coming in and he could chose out of a list of candidates and chose Harry, matches up with all that has been said by the hierarchy. I think. Hope. :lol:

But the chairman just felt maybe it was good to have somebody work alongside him for this vital part of the season, that's all....said Harry

Pretty clear to me who instigated the move.

8 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

And what have you based this on?

Based what on ? That the chairman instigated it, in that case based on what I just quoted.

8 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Oh but the club tell us that it was DWs idea to get some help?

Everything I have read since it became "official" doesn't mention that it was.  Im sure when DW speaks he will refer to this if it's the case, my guess is that he will toe the line as always, and it will be it's a great opportunity to work alongside blah blah blah.

27 minutes ago, Leeds Ram said:

Everything I have read since it became "official" doesn't mention that it was.  Im sure when DW speaks he will refer to this if it's the case, my guess is that he will toe the line as always, and it will be it's a great opportunity to work alongside blah blah blah.

So as appears to be the norm you have decided that you will go along with an unsubstantiated version which paints DCFC in the worst light. Surprise.

Lies lies lies ,,,, bloody canteen lady,,,, turns out she had sausages under the counter all the time but forum boys were on the ignore list,,,,,,this all now pales,,, it's forest at home TOMMOROW

3 hours ago, G STAR RAM said:

Oh but the club tell us that it was DWs idea to get some help?

Leeds Ram is looking at all versions....and is rightly confused as they do not tally. Maybe insignificant, but they do not all add up. As this all happened within 24hours of fans booing waffle I think it I important to me and others who like to takes view on where we are likely/probable to end up as a club.

it is far from positive

I do not even know how Harry will effectively help. Sam was unsure if Harry would be on the bench. Now we know from Harry he will watch from stands and comment to Waffle after the game. Waffle now had his helper chatting to Mel during a game.

Schadenfreude.....pure and simple.

9 hours ago, HKRam said:

If you ask a philosopher who studies deceptive behaviors like lying and BS (fun fact: there is indeed a book titled On Bull ****), he would tell you that Rush's Redknapp story is a lie. 

On the other hand, Rush's FFP Story fits the classic definition of deception, at least in the way DET reported his spin: http://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/Derby-County-inside-Financial-Fair-Play-guidlines/story-28933263-detail/story.html#ixzz43442DZKM

Further reading for those interested:

https://users.cs.cf.ac.uk/CaminadaM/publications/dishonesty.pdf

I agree that it could be spin (probably is, I work in PR so most things are spin in my life, even the fact that I'm saying I work in PR is spin because technically, I am in between jobs). Just sometimes I think people take words too literally and that could of been the case in this sense. From my point of view, either way I'm just not bothered who wanted Redknapp, I just hope he can improve us.

1 hour ago, igorlegend said:

Leeds Ram is looking at all versions....and is rightly confused as they do not tally. Maybe insignificant, but they do not all add up. As this all happened within 24hours of fans booing waffle I think it I important to me and others who like to takes view on where we are likely/probable to end up as a club.

it is far from positive

I do not even know how Harry will effectively help. Sam was unsure if Harry would be on the bench. Now we know from Harry he will watch from stands and comment to Waffle after the game. Waffle now had his helper chatting to Mel during a game.

Schadenfreude.....pure and simple.

Maybe they should have all sat down and collaborated their stories to make sure that it is all exactly the same. I am sure nobody would complain about that...

11 minutes ago, rynny said:

Maybe they should have all sat down and collaborated their stories to make sure that it is all exactly the same. I am sure nobody would complain about that...

maybe, but the fact they haven't got their stories 'straight' would suggest there's no collusion to mislead.

3 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

maybe, but the fact they haven't got their stories 'straight' would suggest there's no collusion to mislead.

You missed my small mischief making, as soon as everyone is saying the same thing then it will be a script written by Mel.

Archived