Get ready to cancel NewcastleTV.. oops, I meant SkyTV

Mostyn6

The one thing that I am dreading with Newcastle's impending relegation is a repeat of 2009 when SkyTV basically became the Newcastle United channel.

I'm drafting my complaint letter now. Newcastle will be on Sky every week.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

The one thing that I am dreading with Newcastle's impending relegation is a repeat of 2009 when SkyTV basically became the Newcastle United channel.

I'm drafting my complaint letter now. Newcastle will be on Sky every week.

Between Villa and them, it will at least mean we will be playing at 3pm on a Saturday more often.

yes I know what you mean.  Guess Sky will be rubbing their hands together as it must increase viewing figures I anticipate.  Sky run football as we already know.  Anyway, wont affect us as we will be in the prem :ph34r:

20 minutes ago, Spanish said:

yes I know what you mean.  Guess Sky will be rubbing their hands together as it must increase viewing figures I anticipate.  Sky run football as we already know.  Anyway, wont affect us as we will be in the prem :ph34r:

Abosutely correct. As the Crystal Palace fans with the banner put it, "Sky Sports,ruining football since 1992."

1 hour ago, Alpha said:

I could live with watching Villa every week. They're hilarious. 

My favourite character is Lescott

There's a certain macabre hilarity about each Villa capitulation. Against Man City they did ok for a while but then fell apart. mind you, any defence that has Lescott and Micah Richards marshalling it is going to have some comedy value.....

Don't mind Villa, at least they've won trophies... whereas Newcastle are the biggest comedy act going, they've got Shi****pools deluded attitude without the history, they big themselves up and its hilarious... they've not won **** all in 40 years, its brilliant hahaha. 

5 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

I only have it for the football.

Well don't watcch Toon then. That's only way for you to avoid it. :) 

3 hours ago, Gypsy Ram said:

That actually made me chuckle. My villa mates are suicidal at the moment.

They're bad though aren't they? Fair play to them for having turning up for the Man City game but they still left early. 

I find it hard to believe there's no youngsters that could do better. They're completely ruined. They'll do well to overhaul that confidence and attitude for next season! 

They're as bad as we were now.

17 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

How can you tell mate? 

Brummies always sound as though they're in a deep depression. Mind you,  perhaps they're further depressed since Cameron came out as a supporter of West Villa Unitedham 

They're almost inaudible at the moment with muffled tones and grunts. 

I have a good proposal to improve the situation. If relegated, Newcastle united, instead of joining the championship, join the Scottish premier league. It's perfect for them. And, the club will inevitability win cups and their feeder club pretend Rangers is already there. Villa would harder to convince though....

17 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

Villa fans are more self-important and deluded than Newcastle fans imo.

Always liked the Geordies since about 30 of them tried to take the Ossie End once.

I remember the scousers trying to take the Vulcan Street popside. Did their best - almost had it up on bricks.

Archived