Planning for the playoffs

Carl Sagan

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, Rampage said:

Getting beaten in the semis of the Play Offs would be my highest hope for this season. Not making the Play offs will be a turgid/flaccid and putrid performance with absolutely nobody having any certainty of what has gone wrong this season.

I know what went wrong. Mel thought 4 loses was enough to sack a manager and replaced him with a puppet who will play the players Mel wants to play. 

2 minutes ago, EastHertsRam said:

Hiya tommoram, do you see the reply to this topic above and to the right of your post ? Black rectangular box, white text, just to the left of that is start new topic in black text, hit that and you're away.  :)

Thanks EastHertsRam, Can see everything that you've mentioned apart from the 'start new topic' box/text :-/......

2 minutes ago, tommoram said:

Thanks EastHertsRam, Can see everything that you've mentioned apart from the 'start new topic' box/text :-/......

Oh, sorry then mate, I'm using an iPad and just to the left of the Reply to this topic box is Start new thread, not in a box mind.

One of the mods will see my post and put you right, they always check what I post because I'm a pretty big deal and the voice of the people. ;)

Welcome to the forum by the way

14 minutes ago, jimbobram said:

I know what went wrong. Mel thought 4 loses was enough to sack a manager and replaced him with a puppet who will play the players Mel wants to play. 

We were tanking with clement in results and style of play, that said we all hoped we would be signing a proper manager. Big summer ahead, again!

9 minutes ago, EastHertsRam said:

Oh, sorry then mate, I'm using an iPad and just to the left of the Reply to this topic box is Start new thread, not in a box mind.

One of the mods will see my post and put you right, they always check what I post because I'm a pretty big deal and the voice of the people. ;)

Welcome to the forum by the way

Haha well sounds like i came to the right guy then :thumbsup:, Thanks for the help though!

Yeah nothing there I'm afraid, i tried to attach a screenshot to show it but no look on that front either haha!

Cheers mate, nice to be here!

16 minutes ago, RiddingsRam said:

Easy to say that now though !

To be fair I remember popping on this forum immediately after Clement's sacking to gauge the reaction and whilst feelings were mixed, the overwhelming majority seemed to think it was a bad idea.

4 minutes ago, EastHertsRam said:

Ok, I've tried a screenshot to show you what I've got on my iPad, hope it works. 

image.png

Yep, i don't have that option next to the reply button. I guess they want to silence me <_< <_< haha.

Thanks anyway mate.

5 minutes ago, ipad1977 said:

To be fair I remember popping on this forum immediately after Clement's sacking to gauge the reaction and whilst feelings were mixed, the overwhelming majority seemed to think it was a bad idea.

My feelings were mixed at the time ! I really wanted him to succeed on one hand but on the other I was bored to death watching the football week in week out ! 

7 minutes ago, tommoram said:

Yep, i don't have that option next to the reply button. I guess they want to silence me <_< <_< haha.

Thanks anyway mate.

Ah, I thought everybody had it, must be a perk of being a big deal round these parts. :lol:

16 minutes ago, tommoram said:

Thanks anyway mate.

50 legit, genuine user posts I think. It stops the college kids with their "I'm doing a dissertation,  please fill in my survey" posts, or the good causes who show up asking for support for shizzle but they immediately disappear once they've got what they wanted.

Archived