Well Done Mel!

dcfcgodd

Would just like to say a massive well done to Mel Morris on compelelty disrupting our club! He is absolutely clueless and has zero knowledge and experience in football. He has completely ruined all the good work Sam Rush had done for the club beforehand. I no longer enjoy watching my club, Thanks Mel 

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want to say this is an over reaction but I don't enjoy watching my team play anymore either. 

I've had a season ticket for the last 14 years and in that time I've never stopped enjoying waking up on a Saturday knowing its match day. I've lost that now.  

We've gone from having a team I loved supporting, a team of young hungry players (Hughes/Hendrick etc) mixed with experience and determination (bucko etc) to an over inflated squad I don't like at all. Gone from having managers who were pretty straight talking to a muppet who's delighted at nothing. 

Cheer up, if your lucky you might get an invite to moor farm, have a few hash browns with some beans, and come back totally understanding the Derby way and realising that PC wasn't any good for the club, DW is the right man, and Mel can do no wrong ;-) 

I can't help but think that Mel has been the undoing of what had been built and was on the verge of success, since he put the money in and since he has obviously  been having more input it has undone all of that good work from the American board, Clough, Maclaren and Rush, it took six long years to drag us up to that position and six months to screw it all up.

i can't keep on pretending that I am happy with what I am seeing, everybody else who still believes we are going places then wake up, smell the coffee and take off those rose tinted spectacles and and admit that the dream is over.

the more wassall plays Johnson the more he will convince me that the guy hasn't got a clue.

1 minute ago, Leeds Ram said:

Cheer up, if your lucky you might get an invite to moor farm, have a few hash browns with some beans, and come back totally understanding the Derby way and realising that PC wasn't any good for the club, DW is the right man, and Mel can do no wrong ;-) 

I'd say this is a bit unfair. 

Clement definitely wasn't the right man for us that seems clear to me and plenty of other. 

Wassall is definitely not the man for the job either. Clueless. 

Just now, IlsonDerby said:

I'd say this is a bit unfair. 

Clement definitely wasn't the right man for us that seems clear to me and plenty of other. 

Wassall is definitely not the man for the job either. Clueless. 

Based upon what? He got us up to 4th in the league, losing 5 only in the process.  We were going through a bad run, most teams in the league do, he deserves to be given the season at least based upon what he had brought to the table to date.

3 minutes ago, Leeds Ram said:

Complete overreaction as usual.

We just need a manager who can get us playing fluidly and for that we'll have to wait for the summer.

Anything we achieve between now and the end of the season is a bonus, next year with some player culling and a settled strong squad is when we'll really come good I reckon.

Just now, ColonelBlimp said:

We just need a manager who can get us playing fluidly and for that we'll have to wait for the summer.

Anything we achieve between now and the end of the season is a bonus, next year with some player culling and a settled strong squad is when we'll really come good I reckon.

Why do we need to wait till the summer?

1 minute ago, Leeds Ram said:

Based upon what? He got us up to 4th in the league, losing 5 only in the process.  We were going through a bad run, most teams in the league do, he deserves to be given the season at least based upon what he had brought to the table to date.

Based on the performances being about on par with watching grass grow/paint dry. 

Based on the fact he took us to the BOTTOM of the form table. 

Based on us picking up 4 points in over 2 months under him. 

Based on him WASTING £25m and our squad not being better than this time last season. 

3 minutes ago, ColonelBlimp said:

Agreed, as long as we bring in somebody that knows what he's doing as a coach.

Archived