Albentosa Ball watching!

irobinson

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

Yeah you are right, of course I insult him I hate him....

bye bye.

I take it the green cards not come through yet, you should show them this thread as evidence of your fishing expertise!:D

On 22/02/2016 at 14:06, Duracell said:

Well if Muespach can do it, so can everyone, because every single human being is exactly the same.

I know lots of people who have lived abroad and have settled in immediately. In fact most of them became fluent in the native language within an hour. One mate of mine forgot he was even English.

Muespach is right, it's just an excuse, and the fact that he personally has never been even slightly fazed by re-settling to a new country proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that every other person on the planet is just as remarkably brave, and that there is no such thing as having to adjust to a new culture.

Just move abroad and it's instantly home. No bother. Don't know why more people don't do it.

Mrs hants refuses point blank to move further away from Romsey than Winchester,  citing "cultural differences ".

450k according to transfermarkt, If I recall correctly it was a release clause that he himself paid. Looking to be moving to Malaga for more than a 1m if he does go at the end of the season. Surprising really, a football player as bad as he allegedly is can't be doing well enough in La Liga to warrant an increase in value. He must have something on someone. 

1 minute ago, SaintRam said:

450k according to transfermarkt, If I recall correctly it was a release clause that he himself paid. Looking to be moving to Malaga for more than a 1m if he does go at the end of the season. Surprising really, a football player as bad as he allegedly is can't be doing well enough in La Liga to warrant an increase in value. He must have something on someone. 

His elbow on Ronaldo's nose? Close enough.

Is there a history of defenders coming from La Liga and doing well in English football?  Can't think of too many examples.  Obviously midfielders and attackers seem to have little difficulty in doing very well, but maybe defenders in Spain are used to defending against a different sort style of football there, which would make its hard for them to adjust to football in England.

5 minutes ago, Highgate said:

Is there a history of defenders coming from La Liga and doing well in English football?  Can't think of too many examples.  Obviously midfielders and attackers seem to have little difficulty in doing very well, but maybe defenders in Spain are used to defending against a different sort style of football there, which would make its hard for them to adjust to football in England.

Ivan Campo and Fernando Hierro did ok at Bolton 

18 minutes ago, Highgate said:

Pablo Zabaleta hasn't done bad

Archived