Ibrahimovic

scarboroughwa

1 hour ago, Dale The Ram said:

As the forums very own Zlatan Correspondent/Enthusiast

Zlatan will probably end his career at Miami Beckham United FC Athletic (or whatever its called) in 2018 or so

I think he will leave PSG in the summer unless they win the Champions League where I can see him retiring this summer

He will only play at a team where he can win the league IMO as 12 titles in 14 seasons at multiple clubs is incredible and I would think he would like to extend this record.

He might play for a team where he can win a Champions League, he may say he doesnt care about it but he must be desperate as deep down that medal could cement him as one of the greatest strikers in European History.

One thing that is in the air is where he will go on from his playing career? Management? Punditry? Fashion? Playboy?

The man is an enigma...

Maybe his has applied for the Derby vacancy as his next move will be a 'shock' 

But has he got an English Championship winners medal?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd be surprised if he leaves PSG this summer. Unless he wants a new challenge, it wouldn't make much sense as he is hardly on the decline. He's still extremely fit, doesn't rely on pace and is the top scorer in France.

I also think PSG are now third favourites to win the CL behind Bayern and Barca. Avoid those two over two-legs, and they could win the competition as anything can happen in one-off matches.

3 hours ago, Dale The Ram said:

As the forums very own Zlatan Correspondent/Enthusiast

Zlatan will probably end his career at Miami Beckham United FC Athletic (or whatever its called) in 2018 or so

I think he will leave PSG in the summer unless they win the Champions League where I can see him retiring this summer

He will only play at a team where he can win the league IMO as 12 titles in 14 seasons at multiple clubs is incredible and I would think he would like to extend this record.

He might play for a team where he can win a Champions League, he may say he doesnt care about it but he must be desperate as deep down that medal could cement him as one of the greatest strikers in European History.

One thing that is in the air is where he will go on from his playing career? Management? Punditry? Fashion? Playboy?

The man is an enigma...

Maybe his has applied for the Derby vacancy as his next move will be a 'shock' 

Win the champions league... Zlatan!!!!!!!!! LOL

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
4 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

anything on length of deal - 1 year was mooted wasn't it?

Looked past it at Euro 2016. Mind, Sweden were very poor.

Apparently not even had a medical or discussed terms yet. Just decided that's where he's off

1 hour ago, David said:

Apparently not even had a medical or discussed terms yet. Just decided that's where he's off

Have to admit that I do admire zlatan a bit - he certainly can't be said to have had it easy in early life.

Not sure that an ageing zlatan who's been able to stroll about in ligue 1 to an extent is going to light up the prem.

• 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, StockholmRam said:

Well hello.... But..we've all been wrong. Me more than most... 

I tempted fate again :lol:. Only went to Man Utd for the money. Let's hope this works: Derby have absolutely 0% chance of getting promoted in the forthcoming season and have more chance of getting relegated

2 hours ago, McLovin said:

I tempted fate again :lol:. Only went to Man Utd for the money. Let's hope this works: Derby have absolutely 0% chance of getting promoted in the forthcoming season and have more chance of getting relegated

Ha ha yes..

Can I add that Big Sam is a useless manager and will get England nowhere... 

England Rugby team will never win another World Cup...

Aussies are bound to win the next five Ashes series... 

We could be onto something here mate... 

I think he'll be more like when they got henrik larsson but will obviously play more games as larsson was on loan...

zlatan will only start certain games probably not play a full 90 but will show glimpses of class like a better version of teddy sheringham 

2 minutes ago, G-Ram said:

I think he'll be more like when they got henrik larsson but will obviously play more games as larsson was on loan...

zlatan will only start certain games probably not play a full 90 but will show glimpses of class like a better version of teddy sheringham 

Id like to see Zlatan be told that he is a classier verision of Teddy... That would be fun. Someone in the media please oh please tell him that... 

Archived