We are now on iTunes!

Day

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, ColonelBlimp said:

Listening to this now from my bed, stuck here for a month after having my kidney removed so having something like this is so much better than daytime TV

It's interesting to put voices to usernames.

Used Podbean on Android in the end, had loads of issues trying to get it on my iPod for some reason so gave up on that.

A good first effort so far but I'm only 15 minutes in and it's very long.

What's the plan on frequency/subject matter? Will it be the same people each time?

Can't see it being this long every time. Just with it being the first one, with all that had gone off with Clement, then adding the Moor Farm meeting in there, it just kind of took hold.

Moving forward, it'll probably be around half as long, I'd guess. Looking at every 2 weeks to begin with.

9 minutes ago, ColonelBlimp said:

Listening to this now from my bed, stuck here for a month after having my kidney removed so having something like this is so much better than daytime TV

It's interesting to put voices to usernames.

Used Podbean on Android in the end, had loads of issues trying to get it on my iPod for some reason so gave up on that.

A good first effort so far but I'm only 15 minutes in and it's very long.

What's the plan on frequency/subject matter? Will it be the same people each time?

You should have the Podcast on your iPod which it's now on, if not you can download it from the App Store for free. 

Future Podcasts won't be as long, we did have a rough guideline which went out the window pretty early, will try to keep on track a bit better in future as we were all over the place. 

Subjects will depend on what drama Derby throw at us, bits from the forum plus going over the games, we didn't go down the weekly route after each game as Brentford for example none of us are going.

We will record Monday's every fortnight and look to have it up on Wednesday although it may go up a day early.

I will be on with Ambitious and Srg has now been added as a regular fixture plus one forum member guest for each one. We've got a few interested already and just trying to get dates nailed down. 

Ambitious has a Kareoke mic ordered ready for the next one, I'll be picking up a better one next week as well so the next one should sound much better.

4 minutes ago, ColonelBlimp said:

Right, finished.

Have you thought about a small bit of intro/outro music?

You should all invest in Blue Snowball microphones as well.

Think the other two should have new mics for the next one... think mine held up ok.

Music is possible, but need to be careful of royalty free stuff.

12 minutes ago, ColonelBlimp said:

Right, finished.

Have you thought about a small bit of intro/outro music?

You should all invest in Blue Snowball microphones as well.

7 minutes ago, Srg said:

Think the other two should have new mics for the next one... think mine held up ok.

Music is possible, but need to be careful of royalty free stuff.

this calls for one thing....

JINGLE COMPETITION!!!

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Snowball mic is the one I've been looking at actually with a p p p pop filter.

Personally I don't see the need for intro music, but we could ask the guest to sing us a song at the start and run a poll for what artist. Who's up for that?........nobody? 

6 minutes ago, Daveo said:

Snowball mic is the one I've been looking at actually with a p p p pop filter.

Personally I don't see the need for intro music, but we could ask the guest to sing us a song at the start and run a poll for what artist. Who's up for that?........nobody? 

Could a bit of a Shooting Stars style rendition?

Just now, peachmyster said:

What's a podcast I'm old 

podcast

noun

noun: podcast; plural noun: podcasts

a digital audio file made available on the Internet for downloading to a computer or portable media player, typically available as a series, new instalments of which can be received by subscribers automatically.

Archived