Wassall bans chairman from the dressing room

Curtains

5 minutes ago, Ninos said:

Whole topic is a red herring. Who gives a toss whether he's in or out the dressing room. The manager needs to trim the first team squad pick the best one with the most effective formation and put on some quality football. Mel can come and go as he sees fit, as far as I'm concerned. The enemy is not the owner it's complacency and lack of effort. 

You really don't understand do you. 

Ill tell you what I'll come and give you a dressing down in front of your mates or workforce and see how you feel. 

Players and managers get upset and the effort decreases .

If your boss dresses you down you feel humiliated in front of everyone so you think **** it I've still got a contract and I'll move on when it expires thanks. 

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whole topic is a red herring. Who gives a toss whether he's in or out the dressing room. The manager needs to trim the first team squad pick the best one with the most effective formation and put on some quality football. Mel can come and go as he sees fit, as far as I'm concerned. The enemy is not the owner it's complacency and lack of effort. 

At last................some bloody common sense!

4 minutes ago, curtains said:

You really don't understand do you. 

Ill tell you what I'll come and give you a dressing down in front of your mates or workforce and see how you feel. 

Players and managers get upset and the effort decreases .

If your boss dresses you down you feel humiliated in front of everyone so you think **** it I've still got a contract and I'll move on when it expires thanks. 

I got the idea that it was a collective humiliation. That is, he did not "dress down" Clement or any particular player but the squad as a whole. I'm not suggesting that this is better or defending the owner, just that it wasn't a personal humiliation of one person in front of his workmates.

1 minute ago, just like eddie said:

I got the idea that it was a collective humiliation. That is, he did not "dress down" Clement or any particular player but the squad as a whole. I'm not suggesting that this is better or defending the owner, just that it wasn't a personal humiliation of one person in front of his workmates.

Interesting choice of name... Mr.Morris! :ph34r:

More silliness. Let's not focus on a bloated squad, Martins scoring drought, the inability to create goal scoring chances, a failure to include a single youth player, finding a formation that maximises the potential of our best players, rather let's focus on who goes in the dressing room ... That's why we lost to MK Dons is it ? ... In spite of a performance that delighted Wassall!

DW needs to focus on fixing the REAL issues ... You can't hide those cuz 30,000 of us get to see those up close and personal! 

26 minutes ago, just like eddie said:

I'm sure some of the players liked Clement and some didn't. 

We don't know the full facts of what transpired after the Reading 1-1 draw do we so like I say let's move on and stop the recriminations. 

To be honest I want to back Mel Morris I really do. 

Im moving on its just people keep asking me pointed questions which I feel need a reply. 

Its like a never ending  circle. 

im trying to move on and I'm going to back Mel Morris an Darren Wassall and the players and DCFC ,

More silliness. Let's not focus on a bloated squad, Martins scoring drought, the inability to create goal scoring chances, a failure to include a single youth player, finding a formation that maximises the potential of our best players, rather let's focus on who goes in the dressing room ... That's why we lost to MK Dons is it ? ... In spite of a performance that delighted Wassall!

DW needs to focus on fixing the REAL issues ... You can't hide those cuz 30,000 of us get to see those up close and personal! 

you've mentioned those two things a few times now, but in reality, neither should affect what happens on the pitch.

26 minutes ago, toddy said:

That's not what he said in the interview last week - its still available on the BBC sport Derby County page.....listen to the female interviewer stutter because of his answer.....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/35536051

Didn't he just say that he didn't regret it? I have done a few things that I haven't regretted but accepted that they were wrong; I am sure that most of us honest people have.

Archived