An open letter to Mr Morris

Alan Ramage 4 EVA

Dear Mr Morris

Before making a decision regarding the choice of a new Derby County manager (if you should decide we need one).

Please take into consideration what you think might be the "Derby Way".

If telling home supporters to"f**k off and die" is the "Derby Way".

If attempting to strangle an opposing player on the touch line during a first team match is the "Derby Way".

If whist holding a press conference calling a journalist a p*i*k on camera is the "Derby Way".

And finally if whilst holding another press conference refer to a journalist as being an ostrich. Then proceed to make crazy, unintelligible comments regarding whether or not the said journalist is flexible enough to bury his head in the sand or not.And generally behaving in a manner making it obvious that there is perhaps a slight chance of mental instability present is the "Derby Way " .

Then PLEASE appoint Mr Pearson if not then be warned and steer well clear.

Yours sincerely Alan Ramage 

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, G-Ram said:

To be fair from an entertainment point of view id love it if literally all of them things happened (just not at dcfc as it would be embarrassing) 

i like it when managers lose the plot like LVG or keegan back in the day 

They have all happened ,it`s NOT fiction (although it sounds like it is)

So the aim of your thread is to sabotage the one man who could be the perfect fit.

We all know he has been a dick and probably still is one. But you did not point out he apologised for the things he did and at the end of the day he did a fantastic job at leciester getting them promoted and keeping them in the premier league.

Also he deserves some of the credit for what is happening at leicester right now as it is his team and he obviously crafted the great escape last season.

I don't have to like the guy i just want him to get the club back where it belongs and sorry but Pearson fits the bill.

2 minutes ago, deanoakaram4life said:

Or appoint a yes man who has no authority in the dressing room! We have done our experimenting this year, what is needed is an experienced manager with a proven track record of getting his team to play fast, flowing football! There's only one candidate in my eyes and that is Pearson! 

You probably won't take my word for it, but I am 100% convinced that Wassall has authority in the dressing room, whether a yes man or not. You have got to remember this guy played under Clough, Cox and McFarland, who were ALL controlling managers with authority.

Pearson for me is In a similar mould to Billy Davies.

They both have their style, which rubs a lot of people up the wrong way, they say things they shouldn't at the wrong time and can sometimes have the club they manage looking daft with things they say.

However, they both know exactly what is needed to get a team out of this division.

I asked a Leicester fan mate of mine on Friday "is Pearson any good, or is he just the crazy fool we all think he is?", his response "Pearson is a very good manager, he just can't do the media thing very well" 

15 minutes ago, Alan Ramage 4 EVA said:

Dear Mr Morris

Before making a decision regarding the choice of a new Derby County manager (if you should decide we need one).

Please take into consideration what you think might be the "Derby Way".

If telling home supporters to"f**k off and die" is the "Derby Way".

If attempting to strangle an opposing player on the touch line during a first team match is the "Derby Way".

If whist holding a press conference calling a journalist a p*i*k on camera is the "Derby Way".

And finally if whilst holding another press conference refer to a journalist as being an ostrich. Then proceed to make crazy, unintelligible comments regarding whether or not the said journalist is flexible enough to bury his head in the sand or not.And generally behaving in a manner making it obvious that there is perhaps a slight chance of mental instability present is the "Derby Way " .

Then PLEASE appoint Mr Pearson if not then be warned and steer well clear.

Yours sincerely Alan Ramage 

Not directly Pearson but his son is a charmer too.

4 minutes ago, Simsy said:

So the aim of your thread is to sabotage the one man who could be the perfect fit.

We all know he has been a dick and probably still is one. But you did not point out he apologised for the things he did and at the end of the day he did a fantastic job at leciester getting them promoted and keeping them in the premier league.

Also he deserves some of the credit for what is happening at leicester right now as it is his team and he obviously crafted the great escape last season.

I don't have to like the guy i just want him to get the club back where it belongs and sorry but Pearson fits the bill.

Burglars ,convicted drunk drivers,rapists and murderers have been known to apologise TOO !!.

Just now, Alan Ramage 4 EVA said:

Burglars ,convicted drunk drivers,rapists and murderers have been known to apologise TOO !!.

Point is he was man enough to apologise. I said i still think he is a dick but i think he could be the man to sort us out and you are trying to sabotage that. That said i am sure Mel is smart enough to not take note of someone who can't spell his name properly and has '4 eva' in his user name.

Also comparing Pearson to rapists and murderers is just sick. He is a football manager not a criminal.

3 minutes ago, Simsy said:

Point is he was man enough to apologise. I said i still think he is a dick but i think he could be the man to sort us out and you are trying to sabotage that. That said i am sure Mel is smart enough to not take note of someone who can't spell his name properly and has '4 eva' in his user name.

Also comparing Pearson to rapists and murderers is just sick. He is a football manager not a criminal.

If you are STUPID enough to think Mel will take advice from me or anyone else on this forum  GOD HELP US !  

Archived