Where is Sam Rush?

61GT

Thought we already had an official tyre partner in Eden Tyre Sales who sponsored the added in time?

Wonder if they have spat the dummy because only about 500 people get to hear their advertising?

Was this what Sam Rush meant when he said empty seats at the end of the games had not gone un-noticed?!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Derby blood said:

Sam, is busy at moment looking at what players to get in for next year, ringing his pals up to see who is available, also heard he is great at spinning plates, it's his party piece, spinning as many plates as possible.But on a serious note, I would love to see him gone, I do not trust him and think we would be better without him on board.

Eh? 

2 hours ago, Phoenix said:

The pun-fest starts. Sigh

Yes I thought that too. Really spokey! Anyway wheel have a really good time. Thought of getting "rimming" in there somewhere but then I'm nuts 

On 14 February 2016 at 04:46, sage said:

He would with £25m :ph34r:

Nigel did a good job for us in difficult circumstances but some managers are best without the budget of their dreams. Look at the list of managers who performed well enough with limited budgets to step up to 'bigger' clubs and oodles to spend..and couldn't handle it.

Personally, I have no doubt Nigel would fall into that category.

On 2 March 2016 at 14:03, Ramos said:

He is at Lees Brook school today, I know someone on the inside #ITK

Re-sitting his O levels?

Archived