time to get behind our lads

B4ev6is

We all need to get behind the lads and a freash start for everyone to the players and the lads now clemment now is gone. We might see fast flew flowing football again. Please can we have everyone singing our hearts out now till end of the season lets back our boys to the big time.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

We all need to get behind the lads and a freash start for everyone to the players and the lads now clemment now is gone. We might see fast flew flowing football again. Please can we have everyone singing our hearts out now till end of the season lets back our boys to the big time.

Love your attitude b4. Just think how things of gone at the minute the players need to give us something to sing about. Paying hard earned money to watch dross doesn't exactly give me the singing feeling!

3 minutes ago, toldu said:

Are we sure it is Lack of Confidence  ........   a useful phrase to hide behind.

How about lack of guts. Lack of desire. Lack of responsibility.Lack of professional pride. ..........to name but a few painful        alternatives

That's where it lies for me. Top to bottom

43 minutes ago, toldu said:

Are we sure it is Lack of Confidence  ........   a useful phrase to hide behind.

How about lack of guts. Lack of desire. Lack of responsibility. Lack of professional pride. ..........to name but a few painful        alternatives

Lack of football knowledge by the owner?

56 minutes ago, Simsy said:

Love your attitude b4. Just think how things of gone at the minute the players need to give us something to sing about. Paying hard earned money to watch dross doesn't exactly give me the singing feeling!

Agree, as the game starts can get the noise going but after a while just lose interest. Time for these players to earn there(our) coin

11 minutes ago, toldu said:

How about lack of guts. Lack of desire. Lack of responsibility. Lack of professional pride. ..........to name but a few painful        alternatives

Spot on

i thought it was rubbish today. Very much of the same. No guts again

bradley Johnson is a disgrace. Pack your bags mate. No wonder Norwich got rid. 

And the reason I can say that is because of his Immense performances early on. What is in his head. Doesn't give a shxt. What a mess. 

Archived