With Wassall in charge who start?

davenportram

1 minute ago, McMuffin said:

Exactley this years defence conceded less but last years attack scored a lot more. So you have it the wrong way around duck.

nope it means this years defense isnt significantly better than last years and something is stopping our attacjers scoring, maybe its a missing element from the team that was there in our good run last season that isnt there now?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, sage said:

Perhaps you are underestimating the effect Shackell's appalling distribution is having on the team. I'm not suggesting picking Bucko is a definite, but it is worth some consideration.

Buckos wasn't that much better. Him and Keogh bring the worst out in each other and the panic they cause is unbearable to watch. The problem isn't shacks passing it's the whole teams that is slow and negative. If we were quicker distributing the ball it wouldn't end up with him half as much as it does.

2 minutes ago, davenportram said:

nope it means this years defense isnt significantly better than last years and something is stopping our attacjers scoring, maybe its a missing element from the team that was there in our good run last season that isnt there now?

Yeah Hughes

32 minutes ago, YouRams said:

If Grant was ever started over a fit Carson I'd throw my season ticket on the pitch and walk out. I love Bucko but no! Shack has been instrumental in Keoghs revival why on earth would you want the car crash of last seasons defence back? It's an emotional day but put the drinks down you've had enough.

The car crash of a defence that at this exact stage last season had only conceded one more goal, despite being more open? AND with Mascarell in front of them for a number of games.

2 minutes ago, YouRams said:

Buckos wasn't that much better. Him and Keogh bring the worst out in each other and the panic they cause is unbearable to watch. The problem isn't shacks passing it's the whole teams that is slow and negative. If we were quicker distributing the ball it wouldn't end up with him half as much as it does.

Rot 

21 minutes ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

You do realise Thorne is out for this one? 

forgot lol.

Ok, football manager mode

Carson

christie         keogh    shacks    olssen

not thorne

ince           butters           johnson

blackman     Martin

cant be arsed to do subs again :D

Is hanson fit?, thought he did a great job standing in for thorne at times.

5 minutes ago, mwram1973 said:

Seem to remember he did very well in that position. Or did i dream it

Maybe in a 4-2-3-1, and even then we actually played him further up the field than I'd have expected.

'The Thorne role' doesn't include a babysitter though, he'd be on his own for the most part.

It might be OK against MK DOns, but I don't think it would work long term.

15 minutes ago, mwram1973 said:

forgot lol.

Ok, football manager mode

Carson

christie         keogh    shacks    olssen

not thorne

ince           butters           johnson

blackman     Martin

cant be arsed to do subs again :D

Is hanson fit?, thought he did a great job standing in for thorne at times.

Hanson played in under 21 game other day and scored. 

Archived