With Wassall in charge who start?

davenportram

Just wondering what you reckon the team will be at the weekend? Formation? Tictacs? etc...

Maybe we will see the return of the old guard as much as possible

---------------------Grant------------------------

Christie-----Bucko-----Keogh------Warnock-

----------------------Thorne----------------------

-------------Hendrick--------Bryson------------

Ince--------------------------------------Russell

---------------------Martin-----------------------

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, davenportram said:

Just wondering what you reckon the team will be at the weekend? Formation? Tictacs? etc...

Maybe we will see the return of the old guard as much as possible

---------------------Grant------------------------

Christie-----Bucko-----Keogh------Warnock-

----------------------Thorne----------------------

-------------Hendrick--------Bryson------------

Ince--------------------------------------Russell

---------------------Martin-----------------------

Carson, Shackell and Butterfield for Grant, Keogh and Hendrick.

1 minute ago, dajstrawb said:

Would love to see Bucko back in. I think it would be a massive statement from Wassall if Bucko started Saturday 

No chance for that. Unless injuries. 

on MOTD Keown was asked something about why Man City are erratic. he mentioned not having enough key players who understand what it trully means to play for the club.

Wassall on Sunday was full of praise for Buxtons appraich to matches, be it for the first team aor the under 21's.

Perhaps thats whats been missing, someone to remind the youngsters or new additions exactly what it means to play for DCFC.

If Grant was ever started over a fit Carson I'd throw my season ticket on the pitch and walk out. I love Bucko but no! Shack has been instrumental in Keoghs revival why on earth would you want the car crash of last seasons defence back? It's an emotional day but put the drinks down you've had enough.

1 minute ago, YouRams said:

If Grant was ever started over a fit Carson I'd throw my season ticket on the pitch and walk out. I love Bucko but no! Shack has been instrumental in Keoghs revival why on earth would you want the car crash of last seasons defence back? It's an emotional day but put the drinks down you've had enough.

Car Crash of last seasons defense? Buxton and Keogh had us up at the top - beore the dark times, before the tea cups

Whoever looks up for it and has a spring in their step walking into the changing room. Haven't been able to predict a single team all season so I doubt I'll be start now.

A lot of big players in that dressing room have got to stand up now and put performances in. 

Just now, davenportram said:

Car Crash of last seasons defense? Buxton and Keogh had us up at the top - beore the dark times, before the tea cups

You must be trolling? Surely? It was like watching Sunday league defenders. Grant Keogh and Bucko together is a nightmare that I don't wish to relive.

Archived