Dear Mel Morris

DEL

Bring back Paul Clement now. I know you're really reading this anyway. 

BIG MISTAKE AND YOU'LL REGRET THIS, YOU'RE THE ONE SAID PAUL CLEMENT CAN BE NEXT ALEX FERGUSON. 

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Get a grip @Derby_EnglandLoyal he has gone. The job was too big for him, we were playing rubbish football and had zero chance of getting promoted. 

Mel wants promotion this season, anyone who thought any differently is an idiot. We aren't going to get it with Clement so he has gone. Good riddance too in my mind....anyone who thinks that Blackman and Camara are worth spunking 4 millions on shouldn't be anywhere near a managers position.

Jose and Billy coming as a double act... The Special One and the Little One...its going to be awesome.

3 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

Get a grip @Derby_EnglandLoyal he has gone. The job was too big for him, we were playing rubbish football and had zero chance of getting promoted. 

Mel wants promotion this season, anyone who thought any differently is an idiot. We aren't going to get it with Clement so he has gone. Good riddance too in my mind....anyone who thinks that Blackman and Camara are worth spunking 4 millions on shouldn't be anywhere near a managers position.

Jose and Billy coming as a double act... The Special One and the Little One...its going to be awesome.

He was head coach not manager. He doesn't decide who we sign does he.

7 minutes ago, McLovin said:

Chill out. There won't be another Sir Alex Ferguson or Arsene Wenger again with the state of the modern game.

Don't ******* tell me to chill out. We all know there won't be 1 anyway. 

9 minutes ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Bring back Paul Clement now. I know you're really reading this anyway. 

BIG MISTAKE AND YOU'LL REGRET THIS, YOU'RE THE ONE SAID PAUL CLEMENT CAN BE NEXT ALEX FERGUSON. 

He might the next AF but not with DCFC! 

Imagine if goes on to do well somewhere else.

5 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

Deluded and clueless. 

1 minute ago, Simsy said:

Exactly....he would have targeted who he wanted and he should have had the balls to stand there any say...he is not good enough, i don't want him but he obviously didnt if he didnt want them. 

Needs to get this appointment right, or he'll look like an even bigger ****. Alex ferguson he said. Promotion not a requirement he said. Full of *****. :lol:

If he'd have just cut the bullshit from the summer out of it I'd be much happier, PC was a bad fit for us and that's 100% down to MM. 

1 minute ago, Simsy said:

That's the thing for me, he came in as head coach with a reputation as one of the best coaches in the world. For me, everything good from last year has completely turned into one of our worse things. He hasn't shown me he can coach one bit, which is the primary thing he was here for.

It's easy to coach and look good when you're doing stuff with world class players, they can pretty much get on with it themselves. At Derby, he needed to coach a squad of good/very good Championship players into excellent/standout Championship players with potential to become decent Premiership players to start the cycle again. That hasn't happened. Overall Keogh got better, maybe that was Clement or maybe that was Shackell coming in. Christie and Warnock have shown their worth recently but still only to a 'good' level not a promotion level.

If you stand still you go nowhere, and if the eventual destination is moving forward, standing still is effectively moving backwards. We've moved backwards under Clement, he was brought in to move the club forward.

Have we moved backwards? we are 3 positions higher then what we finished last season. Ok he has had a load of 'top' players given to him but the team needs to gel. Clement needed time to learn from his mistakes too. We are in the play-offs a position where you can get promoted to sack him now is premature.

Anyone who was at  Fulham would have  seen the body language  of Clement. He just wasn't interested and knew the end was near . 

Mel Morris hasn't got to the top by being  a sentimental man. He's got balls of steel and knows how to make Derby a success . 

Trust the man . We have to. 

Clement has gone . Lets get behind Wassall. 

Archived