Squatty potty

uttoxram75

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 year later...
On 06/02/2016 at 09:25, David said:

Never had any problems myself, use the seat to stretch your arse cheeks apart keeping the skin nice and tight and away you go. 

The better the stretch the less mess you have to wipe after. 

£30 for a footstool on the bog is ridiculous as well, just use the dog instead if you want to look a fool

Year and half later. :ph34r:

IMG_0153.JPG

Courier knocks at the door, foreign accent "problem pooing sir" with a smile on his face.

Where do I sign?....resisted the urge to tell him to f off.

Special thanks to Amazon for their discreet packaging 

I've pooed this way for years - even in public toilets I like to get my feet up somehow. Every year I've asked for a squatty potty for Christmas - never actually had one. It's a brilliant product and the science is real!

Don't know how I feel about it, kinda spreads my feet too far apart, look like I'm about to take a dump......oh wait.

Kinda uncomfortable experience so far. Might be my height tho, 6ft 4" without heels, went for the 7" one over the 9" but feels a bit high

13 hours ago, David said:

IMG_0153.JPG

Courier knocks at the door, foreign accent "problem pooing sir" with a smile on his face.

The way the dog is taking an interest I reckon this could be one that somebody has returned.

On 29/03/2017 at 10:42, David said:

IMG_1841.JPG

On 16/07/2017 at 07:33, David said:

IMG_0153.JPG

Should have stuck with the cheaper option.

I showed this thread to my wife when it first started. She bought one of those plastic step things that are used to reach the back of a high cupboard or for young boys to reach the loo. I think it cost 2€ from the local Chinese "supermarket". She's now bought one for each toilet in our flat, in her parent's flat, the apartment, for her auntie........

Archived