Squatty potty

uttoxram75

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

One of those cheap plastic fold flat stools (no pun intended) or a pile of books should do the trick.

I tried it this morning and produced a foot long specimen in seconds.

Most satisfying.

You got that new job at Subway then?

8 minutes ago, WorksopRam said:

I actually found this quite interesting. Forgive me. 

Its so obvious.

For hundreds and thousands of years hunter gatherers would have been to busy to make themselves comfy with the sports pages so a quick squat whilst out hunting would have been the order of the day.

1 minute ago, uttoxram75 said:

Its so obvious.

For hundreds and thousands of years hunter gatherers would have been to busy to make themselves comfy with the sports pages so a quick squat whilst out hunting would have been the order of the day.

Exactly. I suppose with the distractions of the modern world, we forget how important shitting properly can be. 

To be fair hunter gatherers, living on a diet of fruit, nuts and the occasional bit of wild boar, didn't enjoy the delights of a lamb madras and 6 pints of ale to ease things along.

To be honest, express defecation has never been as much of a problem as the timely locating of appropriate facilities, which is where they held the upper hand.

They **** where they want, they **** where they want, Pre-farming homosapiens, they **** where they want!

Update.

5 days now of adopting the squat position (using a fold flat step thingy that we already had).

Two visits a day, maximum of one minute per visit and a nice empty feeling. No bloating, no going one eyed to squeeze a bit more out, I do miss reading on the bog but otherwise s'all good.

Have introduced a few at work to the concept and will report back on the general consensus after the weekend.

Oh, and much less flatulence!

Never had any problems myself, use the seat to stretch your arse cheeks apart keeping the skin nice and tight and away you go. 

The better the stretch the less mess you have to wipe after. 

£30 for a footstool on the bog is ridiculous as well, just use the dog instead if you want to look a fool

Archived