Who should be held accountable (transfers)

YouRams

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Ted McMinn Football Genius said:

What Ever, I did state I am not ITK unlike many hashtag bullshiters do.

#putthatuttergarbagehashtaginyapipeandsmokeit

Does that make you feel better :blink:

Am I not allowed to have a giggle at your expense?

I really can't see the early June transfers being anything to do with Clement. He wasn't even in some of the photos unveiling some players, Rush & Morris were.

If he really did want Pearce, Bent & Weimann then it shows a lack of confidence in his own signings to seemingly give up on them so quickly.

3 hours ago, Ted McMinn Football Genius said:

Unfortunately YouRams, I have heard in the last few days from someone who is 100% ITK, that if we drop out of the playoffs PC is gone (not if we end up out of the play offs at the end of the season) but if we slide out of the playoffs mid season. 

That is alarming to hear and I am lead to believe that PC is fully aware of this scenario too. 

I hope we don't turn into one of those clubs,for all our sakes.

Before anyone starts I am not claiming to be ITK but the source this information is from is definitely ITK no question about it. 

From my POV I don't want PC out, IMO he will overcome this and we will be promoted. 

Sorry Ted, I don't believe a word of it. It goes against everything that Morris and Rush are working towards. And we could be 7th in Feb and 2nd or rd in May quite realistically in this division. Get rid at the end of the season maybe, but I can't see Clement being sacked as soon as we hit seventh. It makes no sense whatsoever. 

After a year in charge, Clement should have the team playing well with players improving. If not then he may not be the man capable of changing our fortunes. Simple as that. There are other managers who would have us in the top two now. Karanka, Dyche and Bruce would probably have us there. 

21 hours ago, Ted McMinn Football Genius said:

Unfortunately YouRams, I have heard in the last few days from someone who is 100% ITK, that if we drop out of the playoffs PC is gone (not if we end up out of the play offs at the end of the season) but if we slide out of the playoffs mid season. 

That is alarming to hear and I am lead to believe that PC is fully aware of this scenario too. 

I hope we don't turn into one of those clubs,for all our sakes.

Before anyone starts I am not claiming to be ITK but the source this information is from is definitely ITK no question about it. 

From my POV I don't want PC out, IMO he will overcome this and we will be promoted. 

I've been saying this for many weeks now & very few people have wanted to agreed with me, especially since Mr Morris made that spontaneous visit to the dressing room after the Reading game. Our Chairman has thrown a lot of eggs into the basket this season, & there's no room for failure. Any risk of not even making the Play Offs this season & don't be surprised if the axe falls on Mr Clement when many least expect it.

18 hours ago, VulcanRam said:

Sorry Ted, I don't believe a word of it. It goes against everything that Morris and Rush are working towards. And we could be 7th in Feb and 2nd or rd in May quite realistically in this division. Get rid at the end of the season maybe, but I can't see Clement being sacked as soon as we hit seventh. It makes no sense whatsoever. 

I agree it makes no sense whatsoever, just passing on what I've been told. 

I find it quite disturbing to be honest. 

A few months ago Mel Morris himself said clement will not be sacked regardless in that fans meeting conference thingy! Surely he will stick by his word and not give up on paul so soon.

I agree with the original post though because clement has nothing to do with the signings does he? Chris Evans did the recruitment before he left don't know who does it now?

7 hours ago, TETRA said:

I've been saying this for many weeks now & very few people have wanted to agreed with me, especially since Mr Morris made that spontaneous visit to the dressing room after the Reading game. Our Chairman has thrown a lot of eggs into the basket this season, & there's no room for failure. Any risk of not even making the Play Offs this season & don't be surprised if the axe falls on Mr Clement when many least expect it.

Was it? Does he not go in after every game? On a recent tour around the ground it was said he goes in after every game to have a chat with everyone.

1 minute ago, rynny said:

Was it? Does he not go in after every game? On a recent tour around the ground it was said he goes in after every game to have a chat with everyone.

Yep, and why shouldn't he. He owns the club, they are his players. As long as he doesn't go in telling them how they should play or talk tactic, belittling PC.

But if they play ****, he has every right to tell them, if they sulk or throw their toys out the pram, well it says more about them than MM.

I want pc to become a great manager here but someting is not right behind the scenes its obv. He came here to team tht needed tinkering here and there a few additions thats all.

Weve spent 25 million and were no better tan we was last year. Probs more boring to watch. 

Derby have a team that could easily get promoted out of this leauge if the tactics are right.

Please don't criticize anybody or try to justify or not our recruitment policy,This club is run by the owner Mel Morris

And he does not want a dictator telling him who to buy or sell,With a C,E,O and a coaching network of international repute

He makes the decisions,and employs a international Head-Coach to get the squad ready for match day and hopefully lets

him pick the team,while explaining to him why ,players he has brought in for millions cant get a game..

And are sitting on the bench or on some occasions in the stand

We must look at the players bought and sold,Starting with Whitbread,But lets enjoy this time of spend--spend ,

.Mr Morris is our owner,,.full stop,and running a football club is more fun than.

Computer games,but if you lose more expensive,I'm sure sam will be alright  ..Blame game look to the person at the bottom

Maclaren====Clements its the rich that get the pleasure its the poor that get the blame

On 1 February 2016 at 08:12, TETRA said:

It seems what I said above at the beginning of Febuary has become reality.

Archived