Who to sell in the summer?

Bris Vegas

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Nuwtfly said:

But if you can figure out how to get the best out of him, he is (arguably) the best player in the league.

Not sure I'd want to sell that!

Agree 

could destroy this league if

he was used in the correct position 

and he applied himself correctly 

wonder if his dad influences him to much 

Anybody who thinks it's a good idea to sell Hughes in the summer is in dire need of antipsychotic medication.  Well that's what i think anyway. 

If Johnson doesn't improve a lot..he can go, even at a considerable loss. 

Russell should be sold, i like him but he's not good enough for a team who are targeting promotion.

Weimann probably.

Bent

Shotton, Pearce, Albentosa and Sammon obviously.

Haven't seen enough of Blackman and Camara yet to comment, although my hopes aren't high for Blackman. 

9 minutes ago, FrostedRam said:

Agree 

could destroy this league if

he was used in the correct position 

and he applied himself correctly 

wonder if his dad influences him to much 

No one could ever destroy this league with a fear of using their right foot that is so pronounced it borders on a phobia. I wonder if there really is a condition called incepedibusdextraphobia? When added to his complete lack of drive and application, his poor positioning and apparent inability to read a game, I'd say that liability was a far better description than destroyer. For that you need to look towards his great uncle Nigel.

Maybe a few people might need to move on in the summer ! But a mass exodus?  I don't think so ! 

Baird can leave , offered very little ! 

Weimann has been awful from day one 

Blackman if he can't fit in ! 

Martin , stick with me here but it may be time for the bug man to move on in the summer 

Ince ?? Maybe ! Undoubtedly quality very rarely shows it 

2 minutes ago, Ram79 said:

Would keep Hughes,Hendrick,shackell,ollson Bryson and butterfield sell the rest and promote a few from under21 team . Also maybe keep Ince 

Why would you keep Ince? He has been the biggest waste of money of them all. A virtual passenger for the last few months and in my view a negative influence when he is on the pitch. He'd be the first out of the door if I had my way.

31 minutes ago, Jayram said:

Why would you keep Ince? He has been the biggest waste of money of them all. A virtual passenger for the last few months and in my view a negative influence when he is on the pitch. He'd be the first out of the door if I had my way.

A few seasons ago Stephen Warnock mentioned Tom Ince briefly in an interview he had with The Anfield Wrap. The interview was mainly about Stephen's fight to get back to playing because he had broken his leg three times (twice in a row! he had just resumed full training with the team and he broke it again, I definitely felt for him after reading that) and dealing with motivational issues and getting the most out of time on the pitch and the managers who helped support him.

But I noticed that because of what Stephen had been going through, he seemed to be frustrated about players like Ince, probably because in his eyes they had it too easy- little did he know he and Ince would be teammates soon!

"I remember it was when Tom Ince was there and I remember seeing him stroll through. He just threw all his kit towards a bin and someone else would look after that – not having a go at Tom but it just happened to be him that did it and you’d think, ‘just go home and wash your kit, you’re 16!’ Or get your mum to do it or whatever but this idea that they did seem to have it all a bit too good and you wonder; you worry about the hunger, I think."

Full interview here if curious. Long read but a very good one

Archived