Shaun Barker Testimonial

Chris Mills

8 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

Would anyone buy the testimonial kit if offered the chance, with the proceeds going to the Shaun Barker foundation?

Looked ok, and would raise a few quid if priced right, Imo. 

Failing that, a Capt Bob pinata would be great for parties, even after the sweets had tumbled forth I wouldn't tire of hitting it.

Yep, it'd be a good momento of the evening...or maybe we've got a sneak preview of next years away kit ?

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, oomarkwright said:

Do you ever wonder If capt bob faked his death and Is living IN peru or somewhere? 

nah, if alive he would have sued us due to the hilarious songs sung the next day as we played at Port Vale away.

the final send off when a minutes silence was held on the Saturday at the BBG was deafening. Imagine a minutes silence for Davros x10

50 minutes ago, davenportram said:

maybe eranio was a non playing guest? B4 may have seen him arriving in the car park?

You would of known about Eranio turning up... Trust me..

Just now, B4ev6is said:

Well it said when he was annoceing his team he was in it i know i saw him.

He didn't play B4, and there was no mention of him at the ground. I certainly didn't see any announcement of him going to be there.

1 minute ago, B4ev6is said:

Well it said when he was annoceing his team he was in it i know i saw him.

He wasn't.... It would have been all over everywhere... Think you're getting mixed up honestly mate 

4 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Yes he was i know him anywere

You believe what you want to believe b4... If Eranio was announced they'd have been another 500/1000 on gate... And Derby County would have been trumpeting his return just as much Igors... You mixing him up with Carbonari perhaps?

Archived