Leicester clappers

ColonelBlimp

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

They are no worse and no better than a load of flags, a free scarf and a cup of tea...at least at Leicester they were all given a free beer.!

I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic or just don't approve of the efforts made by the 1884 group. Maybe you didn't qualify for a free scalf. Personally I think the flags etc a pretty good and I quite enjoyed my free cuppa. But please don't bring those clappers to Derby

2 hours ago, Tamworthram said:

I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic or just don't approve of the efforts made by the 1884 group. Maybe you didn't qualify for a free scalf. Personally I think the flags etc a pretty good and I quite enjoyed my free cuppa. But please don't bring those clappers to Derby

I am all for any effort to improve the atmosphere in the soulless Lego ground believe me and the clapper things would make more noise than a few flags and the kids  love them. 

9 hours ago, Ramos said:

All i hear when he speaks are the names, matilda and sir killalot 

That's what we need - our players to spend a few minutes staring at Hypnodisc. Or Jake Buxton.

7 hours ago, MuespachRam said:

I am all for any effort to improve the atmosphere in the soulless Lego ground believe me and the clapper things would make more noise than a few flags and the kids  love them. 

They are not atmosphere, they are just annoying noise and have no place at a football ground.

Archived