What has caused our blip in recent games?

toddy

7 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Ah! Well I would have thought it'd be obvious what I meant? Especially when the first word of the sentence was "yeah" to the question "do you think he's a good manager"

That's why I said I assume that's a yes. 

Clement is a good Manager and all teams have blips .

I know at this time of the year some players can be under the weather etc with colds and have little niggling injuries. 

Bristol beat Boro which was a bookies nightmare right.

That  was a blip for them and Forest may beat them Saturday as well  

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, curtains said:

That's why I said I assume that's a yes. 

Clement is a good Manager and all teams have blips .

I know at this time of the year some players can be under the weather etc with colds and have little niggling injuries. 

Bristol beat Boro which was a bookies nightmare right.

That  was a blip for them and Forest may beat them Saturday as well  

That's was one game. Wouldn't call it a blip. Was only the second goal they conceded since October. 

Think they've picked up 25pts of the last 30.

They're controlling games consistently. Wouldn't compare it to what we've been through over the last month or so

7 minutes ago, Alpha said:

That's was one game. Wouldn't call it a blip. Was only the second goal they conceded since October. 

Think they've picked up 25pts of the last 30.

They're controlling games consistently. Wouldn't compare it to what we've been through over the last month or so

I agree but their Manager has had more time than Clement to sort them out. 

Shouldnt of lost to Bristol as according to some Derby fans when we Bristol 4-0 they were the worst team they had ever seen 

I think Boro play fairly slow precise  Football though Alpha  .

4 minutes ago, Inverurie Ram said:

I still can't believe any of you haven't worked it out yet.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/oct/23/how-do-i-deal-with-seasonal-affective-disorder

I take it the weather has been very dull in Derby during the last couple of games.

We all need to get under the light, enjoy the light, and help one another lead us to the light.

This can't be right as I live in Swad and the sun shines here 24 hours a day, 365 days a year :mellow:

1 minute ago, curtains said:

I agree but their Manager has had more time than Clement to sort them out. 

I think they play fairly slow Football though Alpha  .

They do what they need to tbf. They turned it on against us. Couldn't get near them at times. They move it faster than we have been in the last two games for certain.

Yeah, no denying Karanka has taken his time.

Not making it a bigger issue than it is. We're not a bad team, it's not a bad season. But it is crap football right now. It's slow, it's static, it's unbalanced, it's selfish. Not condemning anyone. Can be fixed

10 minutes ago, Alpha said:

They do what they need to tbf. They turned it on against us. Couldn't get near them at times. They move it faster than we have been in the last two games for certain.

Not making it a bigger issue than it is. We're not a bad team, it's not a bad season. But it is crap football right now. It's slow, it's static, it's unbalanced, it's selfish. Not condemning anyone. Can be fixed

Wouldn't say it was crap just that we weren't anywhere near our best and I'd say Reading and Brum did a job on us just as Bristol and Wolves didn't 

Your right it in can be fixed .

3 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Not making it a bigger issue than it is. We're not a bad team, it's not a bad season. But it is crap football right now. It's dull. Not condemning anyone. Can be fixed.

FTFY

:thumbsup:

17 minutes ago, curtains said:

Wouldn't say it was crap just that we weren't anywhere near our best and I'd say Reading and Brum did a job on us just as Bristol and Wolves didn't 

Your right it in can be fixed .

If it can be fixed - what is broken?

overall against middlesborough we had a lot of that game we were really under the cosh for the first 30 minutes but when thorn wet off and hendrick came on we had a lot of the game and had chances i left 10 minutes early and we were playing well within ourselves as i was leaving butterfield was subbed why you change it when we are playing well ? i couldnt believe it when i heared we lost we lost

4 hours ago, eddie said:

We just haven't settled on the right scapegoat yet.

Its all eddie's fault.

all that do dah dump debugging.

its upset everything.

5 hours ago, Derbyram1 said:

In my opinion we have moved away from being a good team with a good team spirit (Birmingham) to being......well to being just like QPR!

1-0 win at wembley coming up.

you heard it here.

3 hours ago, ColonelBlimp said:

It's always a good year for Blimp

:D I find some of your posts a bit high and mighty with a not insubstantial amount of hot air, ColonelBlimp. Sometimes you do not seem to have your feet on the ground, but your best posts lift us all to new heights.:D

Archived