Your name in capital letters, why?

toddy

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, StringerBell said:

Why do I have to check? Can't you tell me?

Capitis Diminutio - corporate law adopted from Roman law.

Capitis Diminutio Minima = minimal loss of rights (John Doe) 
Capitis  Diminutio Media = partial loss of rights (John DOE) 
Capitis  Diminutio Maxima = full loss of rights (JOHN DOE) 

Pretty complicated, but essentially to them you're not a person. 

4 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Methinks @toddy likes conspiracy theries. I for one have never seen him and Princess Diana in the same room. Coincidence?

In fairness there is a precedent. Although it was previously used to differentiate between slaves, which it isn't any more, and that's the part the theorists like to focus on. Really it doesn't matter at all. 

Any documents from these places that are written to the person at the top of that organisation would still have their name in all caps too. 

David Icke, Benjamin Fulford need I go on, plenty of sites that you can find "mass debates" over this sort of stuff. Fills a few pages and gets a few readers, depends how serious you take it and whether it floats your boat I guess.

2 minutes ago, StringerBell said:

I don't get it. I'm at work so not been able to read it properly. But are we saying my name is in capitals, not because it's a name but it's a code? Like my Jew number or something?

It's because like many systems set-up today it evolved from a system that was already in place. A long time ago, the capitalisation differentiated between slaves and other levels of society. Nowadays it doesn't but is still there. Historical reading, nothing more. 

6 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

It's because like many systems set-up today it evolved from a system that was already in place. A long time ago, the capitalisation differentiated between slaves and other levels of society. Nowadays it doesn't but is still there. Historical reading, nothing more. 

Okay then. Makes sense now. Sort of.

My next question is, slaves had bank accounts?

Capitalisation of surnames is pretty standard on the Continent particularly in France where a large proportion of surnames are also first names. Using capitals makes it obvious which is the surname

I glossed over a Google result earlier but it's something about how it's unlawful to put a free person (your name as it should be written) into debt. When your parents sign your birth certificate, your name is written in all caps to effectively register you as a corporation under the eyes of the law. This allows you to get taxed/be in debt, get paid and trade.

Or something like that...

Archived