FA Cup 3rd Round - Likely shocks?

ColonelBlimp

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, oomarkwright said:

Great goal by ex Derby prodigy Lee Holmes. Shame we didnt give him a proper chance. 

Also good to see matt Oakley come on n shore it up for the last 20 at 38. 

Looks like we were right not to. He's only 28 and playing in league two. 

4 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

What are they complaining about.? They got a draw, that's more than anyone else thought they would get. 

Exactly  - draw away - in FA cup - in 3rd round ain't too bad - as they lose most weeks!!! At one stage  - around 55mins in i thought Derby and Bolton were going to be the headlines....

Fans sometimes......never get any moaners on here.. lol

18 hours ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

His mum must be so proud.

Because he follows a particular team, he thinks he has the right to behave like that? A disgrace.

More like embarrassed, then again maybe not. Also seems to think they have a right to win, totally belittles the achievement of Wycombe who no doubt still had to raise their game.

Villa fans need a reality check, too many years of Premiership football, their turn to be poor.

20 hours ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

His mum must be so proud.

Because he follows a particular team, he thinks he has the right to behave like that? A disgrace.

agree, quite why he was allowed by the police to continue his rant i have no idea, although to be fair to him he had probably had a couple of shandies before the game which killed off 5 of his remaining 10 brain cells.

2 hours ago, Paul71 said:

agree, quite why he was allowed by the police to continue his rant i have no idea, although to be fair to him he had probably had a couple of shandies before the game which killed off 5 of his remaining 10 brain cells.

think he had had more shandies than he has brain cells...Villa doomed......they have been near to relegation for the last three years..........fans cannot cope with it!!!

6 minutes ago, irobinson said:

think he had had more shandies than he has brain cells...Villa doomed......they have been near to relegation for the last three years..........fans cannot cope with it!!!

My Villa supporting friend accepted the inevitable months ago. He's very stoical about the whole thing. And certainly hasn't made a berk of himself in public like this fellow.

Archived