FA Cup 3rd Round - Likely shocks?

ColonelBlimp

I'm sure we'll be OK against Hartlepools

I'm really hoping Eastleigh beat Bolton, not that I have anything specific against Bolton but I went to 6th form college in Eastleigh so I'm rooting for them.

And Exeter to do Liverpool tonight would be immense but I think that'll be a draw.

Wycombe have a great chance against Villa I reckon and maybe Birmingham could do something against Bournemouth?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, ColonelBlimp said:

I'm sure we'll be OK against Hartlepools

I'm really hoping Eastleigh beat Bolton, not that I have anything specific against Bolton but I went to 6th form college in Eastleigh so I'm rooting for them.

And Exeter to do Liverpool tonight would be immense but I think that'll be a draw.

Wycombe have a great chance against Villa I reckon and maybe Birmingham could do something against Bournemouth?

be an upset if Villa win

Definitely think Hartlepool's got a good chance. Poor pitch against a team that's not played together and individually has very few minutes. Defensive woes themselves though. Still, I hear their opponents are right bottlers.

Speaking to my neighbour today. He was just getting ready to catch the minibus from N W Leics for Liverpool's away tie at Exeter. Tonight.

Leaving aside the usual crap about Liverpool supporters, as he pointed out anyone travelling from Liverpool has a problem. The last train from Exeter to Liverpool is either 9.49 pm or 1.06 am, taking about 10 hours. And it's a 25 minute walk from the ground to the station.

Or you could wait until 6.23 am, when it would only take 4 hours.

Who the f**k schedules matches like this, and why?  It's obviously not for the benefit of the supporters.

3 hours ago, Phoenix said:

Speaking to my neighbour today. He was just getting ready to catch the minibus from N W Leics for Liverpool's away tie at Exeter. Tonight.

Leaving aside the usual crap about Liverpool supporters, as he pointed out anyone travelling from Liverpool has a problem. The last train from Exeter to Liverpool is either 9.49 pm or 1.06 am, taking about 10 hours. And it's a 25 minute walk from the ground to the station.

Or you could wait until 6.23 am, when it would only take 4 hours.

Who the f**k schedules matches like this, and why?  It's obviously not for the benefit of the supporters.

I have to say that on THIS occasion it definitely isn't their fault.... terrible scheduling.

The team put out by Liverpool is a disgrace.excepting an injury hit squad has depleated the team no one should be representing the club that are not capable of beating Exeter fc.OK conceeding a goal .getting caught out but conceeding two in 45 mins is a disgrace to premiership football.

1 hour ago, ram1964 said:

The team put out by Liverpool is a disgrace.excepting an injury hit squad has depleated the team no one should be representing the club that are not capable of beating Exeter fc.OK conceeding a goal .getting caught out but conceeding two in 45 mins is a disgrace to premiership football.

The FA Cup is a nothing completion anymore.....it is worth nothing, as Mr Wenger is fond of saying 4th place is a better achievement and worth more than the FA cup. 

Gutted they scrapped a draw. 

To be fair to Liverpool they did seem to be handing out debut's like they were going out if fashion

llori who can't even get in the villa side and Enrique who's past it and a LB playing at CB, some kid who was at loan at Coventry , a half decent championship keeper and benteke their only proper premier league player. I don't have a clue who the rest of them were m. That Liverpool team would get relegated if they were in the championship

Archived