New Director of Communications - a bit of controversy?

HeyHudson

Sith Happens
28 minutes ago, Joel said:

Out of interest, why have we appointed a new Director of Communications? What is it that needs to be spun?

its not unusual for companies to have them, derby county are a business aswell as a football club,

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

its not unusual for companies to have them, derby county are a business aswell as a football club,

Aware of that but pretty skeptical re. why we've appointed one, particularly him given whats gone on in the past. Take Liverpool out of it and what's said in that document is pretty concerning. Says a lot that he won't even comment on it either.

1 minute ago, Joel said:

Aware of that but pretty skeptical re. why we've appointed one, particularly him given whats gone on in the past. Take Liverpool out of it and what's said in that document is pretty concerning. Says a lot that he won't even comment on it either.

I'm not concerned at all.

Just now, Ewe Ram said:

I think if Derby got themselves a new goat to keep the grass down at Moor Farm some fans would raise concerns. Being concerned is a hobby to some people 

I'd be concerned the lads would move away from sheep for their "recreation" and that's simply not the Derby way. 

3 minutes ago, Ewe Ram said:

Personally I think that any man in charge of communications is doomed to failure. The first time someone challenges him he'll not speak to anyone for 3 days. Just saying. 

Are you suggesting that it should be a woman? :p

1 minute ago, Ewe Ram said:

Of course. But then every statement would start with 'I'm not being funny but...' And end with 'tut I can't believe you said that' :p

When asked what the problem was the answer will be nothing

Archived