Ross Mccormack

ColchesterRam

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Derby and Hull are now showing interest in Fulham striker Ross McCormack

Derby and Hull are showing interest in Fulham striker Ross McCormack after his proposed move to Middlesbrough fell through on Friday.

Fulham have discussed offering a new contract to McCormack who had refused to play for the club in a bid to push through a move to Boro.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3423862/Transfer-news-LIVE-Arsenal-Liverpool-Manchester-United-news-plus-Premier-League-rest-Europe.html#ixzz3ylkzM3Ju 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

10 minutes ago, YouRams said:

Dembele looks to be on the move so very doubtful they will sell both. We might use Bent as leverage to try though. 

If Dembeles' move to Spurs goes through he will be loaned back to Fulham for the rest of this season so they wouldn't be losing both if McCormack does move on

3 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

If Dembeles' move to Spurs goes through he will be loaned back to Fulham for the rest of this season so they wouldn't be losing both if McCormack does move on

Fair one, I will carry on the welcome Ross banner then. 

22 minutes ago, YouRams said:

Dembele looks to be on the move so very doubtful they will sell both. We might use Bent as leverage to try though. 

Didn't Bent already have a unsuccessful loan spell at Fulham, or did I dream it?

3 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

Didn't Bent already have a unsuccessful loan spell at Fulham, or did I dream it?

Yes, a couple of years ago

6 minutes ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

Wait until you turn 50. I know something happens but I can't remember what........

Well I've just turned...............

Archived