The Fawaz Circus 2016

On 7/2/2016 at 15:53, eezzeetiger said:

If we can get it done before Christmas again I'll be happy.

You lads were happy with that last year, yes?

We were happy to maintain a top 6 position until the end of the season, while you were languishing in and around 17th...

Don't worry, it was only a few short years ago we were just like you, trying to glean some enjoyment from our dour performances/results by taking great joy from our rival's epic failures.  We feel your pain...

and laugh at it :lol:

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From the Nottingham Post: "Nottinghamshire County Council today restricted the stadium's spectator capacity to nil, after it emerged Forest do not currently have a staff member in place to be the safety certificate holder."

Obviously having a capacity of nil doesn't have much of a practical impact on attendances, but it's still funny.:D

In other news, they've just unveiled their latest signing:

Forest's new signing.jpg

Apologies to any forum members who pulled their eyes from their sockets rather than gaze upon that. Even if you did, I'm afraid the image will be burnt into your souls for all eternity.

22 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

Forest's new signing.jpg

Apologies to any forum members who pulled their eyes from their sockets rather than gaze upon that. Even if you did, I'm afraid the image will be burnt into your souls for all eternity.

Worse still it looks like Michael Myers stood in the mirror :o

12 hours ago, Carl Sagan said:

Forest's new signing.jpg

In a travelodge off the a52 exploring their football kit/movie maniac/cow fetishes, Best image I've seen since that old woman who drove her mobility scooter into a ditch.

12 hours ago, Carl Sagan said:

Forest's new signing.jpg

Are those shorts meant to be worn so high up the waist? Maybe they should sign Simon Cowell.

Mind you, he's  probably a better footballer than most of those currently on their books!

53 minutes ago, David said:

16/1 Forest promoted
16/1 Forest to finish bottom
5/1 Forest relegated

Decent relegation odds, but seeing as I'd get so much pleasure from that happening anyway, extra financial reward wouldn't really help. Not worth the risk. If they were 100/1 for promotion I might slap a tenner on in the unlikely event it would happen, just to soften the blow, but 16s is way too short and shows there are a lot of deluded treehugging gumps in the gambling world.

On ‎08‎/‎07‎/‎2016 at 10:02, Rample said:

In a travelodge off the a52 exploring their football kit/movie maniac/cow fetishes, Best image I've seen since that old woman who drove her mobility scooter into a ditch.

Better than this...

Peter.jpg

1 hour ago, uttoxram75 said:

Better than this...

Peter.jpg

Uttox - you can't say the R word anymore - it's offensive. 

Take Reddog out and put 'Peter is a Notts Florest supporter' is just about accepable. 

9 hours ago, MrsRam said:

Uttox - you can't say the R word anymore - it's offensive. 

Take Reddog out and put 'Peter is a Notts Florest supporter' is just about accepable. 

Does not matter MrsRam, they cannot read, therefore cannot be offended.

Sith Happens
On 07/07/2016 at 21:53, Carl Sagan said:

Forest's new signing.jpg

Obvious fakery - He doesnt appear to have 6 fingers on each hand.

12 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

Better than this...

Peter.jpg

Ha! I'm taking that to work on Monday!

Been at war with a Stoke fan this week though

"Subbuteo football! Do you put jumpers down for goal posts in that league? Do players dad's referee?" 

Cnut. Talks like they actually enjoy drawing and losing most weeks because it's "proper football".

Archived