The Fawaz Circus 2016

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, needles said:

Behave Dawny. You're no mug, and you know exactly how mediocre you are and how far away you are from being anything else both on and off the pitch.

Right now you're eclipsed in all departments by Derby County. Team, squad, stadium, training facilities, bank balance, reputation, home gate, away support, academy, chairman, ST sales, backroom staff. We'll both get a manager in the next few weeks, and you just know ours will be more exciting than yours too. :D

I agree with all those apart from the away support. If you was down where we are history shows us that your away attendance consists of a man with a large flag. 

But for arguments sake let just say it was true. Given that you are far superior to us and we are such amateurs, what does that say for your shower that once again you ll be in the same division as us trying to win the only trophy that is reasonable open for us both to win, the BC trophy.

you can talk all you want about being up there for last 3 years and being in play offs. it means fuk all and can change in an instance like us, especially when you go out and spend shed load of money of **** individual superstars again like us. 

You was going along quite nicely as a club and then decided to undue all your hard work in 2 transfer windows. Your next managerial appointment is so imprortant. Get this wrong and you ll be calling for NLN to sort it out again. Get it right you may get to the prem. 

13 minutes ago, stoners said:

I agree with all those apart from the away support. If you was down where we are history shows us that your away attendance consists of a man with a large flag. 

But for arguments sake let just say it was true. Given that you are far superior to us and we are such amateurs, what does that say for your shower that once again you ll be in the same division as us trying to win the only trophy that is reasonable open for us both to win, the BC trophy.

you can talk all you want about being up there for last 3 years and being in play offs. it means fuk all and can change in an instance like us, especially when you go out and spend shed load of money of **** individual superstars again like us. 

You was going along quite nicely as a club and then decided to undue all your hard work in 2 transfer windows. Your next managerial appointment is so imprortant. Get this wrong and you ll be calling for NLN to sort it out again. Get it right you may get to the prem. 

I hate it when supporters of little clubs come on here and talk sense

13 minutes ago, stoners said:

Hard to argue against most of that.

And can't be bothered to argue about the small minor inaccuracies :p

1 hour ago, stoners said:

OK who has hacked Stoners account, own up???

Last paragraph bang on, I would add that MM got a little carried away with the excitement of owning the club he supported all his life, as would any of us tbh.

In breaking news:

Nottingham Forest vs Blackburn managerial tug-of-war looming over Neil Warnock

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/nottingham-forest-vs-blackburn-managerial-8016969

In the Mirror so must be true.

Forest chairman Fawaz Al-Hasawi is interested in the veteran boss, who boasts three promotions to the top flight on his CV, as he wants someone who can lead the former English and European champions back to the Premier League.

Red Bull Salzburg boss and former Brighton coach Oscar Garcia is also on his short-list to replace Dougie Freedman, who was sacked in March.

I thought Colin had turned them down once already?

2 minutes ago, McRamFan said:

In breaking news:

Nottingham Forest vs Blackburn managerial tug-of-war looming over Neil Warnock

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/nottingham-forest-vs-blackburn-managerial-8016969

In the Mirror so must be true.

Forest chairman Fawaz Al-Hasawi is interested in the veteran boss, who boasts three promotions to the top flight on his CV, as he wants someone who can lead the former English and European champions back to the Premier League.

Red Bull Salzburg boss and former Brighton coach Oscar Garcia is also on his short-list to replace Dougie Freedman, who was sacked in March.

I thought Colin had turned them down once already?

He has, just posted about it on another thread

Warnock would be a great appointment for them, or any championship club interested in results over style. 

I'd never back against any Warnock side getting in the top 6.

Archived