The Fawaz Circus 2016

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, DCFCArmy said:

Its not quite up there with this one 

Comedy gold.  However I don't find it anyway as hilarious as the Blackpool or Swansea debacles because it was Calderwood in charge.  Give me the look on King Bill-eh's face as victory slips away any day.

And to think the same Wes Morgan that played that back-pass will be donning an Premier League winners medal in a couple of weeks, funny ol' game innit...

16 hours ago, DCFCArmy said:

Its not quite up there with this one 

A very painful day I seem to recall for those poor treetards, It was also the night I had both legs crushed in an accident at work but unlike the bitter historians up the road, I got over the pain.

On 27 April 2016 at 07:38, McRamFan said:

No I don't, you lot keep making the same mistakes.

Its your shower that needs something new.  Why don't you go and ask Fawaz to stop the slide into oblivion and stop being a complete laughing stock.

It use to be fun when you where a football team, now you are just sad and on the endangered list, just like the Panda.

If that's an example of your new material please go back to the old stuff

5 minutes ago, stoners said:

Assuming I'd read your message straight away. 

So easy ;)

Yeah, riiiiight. Like you don't lurk on here all day every day. :)

Obsessed I tell ya. Subconsciously, you so want to be a Derby fan. 

C'mon stoners, come over to the righteous side. There's a ticket or two left and we won't judge you for past mistakes. Everyone deserves a second chance.

1 hour ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Any news on who is going to be Forest's new manager?

Someone who can bring back the good times? take Forest back where they belong? Someone to excite the gumpen hoards?

"Win the crowd, and you'll win your freedom"

Start the next "when will forest sack their manager" sweepstake? 

41 minutes ago, Animal is a Ram said:

Sneaky feeling its Paul Lambert. Don't know why - he's allegedly leaving Blackburn due to their owners..

Finally, the charismatic, legendary name Fawaz promised when he first took over.  Who wouldn't want to follow Lambert into battle?  The man exudes personality...

46 minutes ago, GboroRam said:

If it's a legend like Clough they'll give him time. January. 

No way. He'd never be sensible enough to sack someone before a transfer window ends. He'd wait for the current manager to buy a loss of dross, the window would shut, then he'd realise it's dross, then he'll sack the manager leaving a new manager to deal with the dross. He's a frickin genius. 

42 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

No way. He'd never be sensible enough to sack someone before a transfer window ends. He'd wait for the current manager to buy a loss of dross, the window would shut, then he'd realise it's dross, then he'll sack the manager leaving a new manager to deal with the dross. He's a frickin genius. 

Last day of January then :)

When most people start a new job, they get a contract of employment. As part of a new-look efficiency drive at Nottingham Forest, they are going to issue the next manager his printed on the back of a P45 and sack him as he pulls into the club car park.

1 hour ago, TigerTedd said:

Thank god our chairman wouldn't behave like that!

Archived