The Fawaz Circus 2016

G STAR RAM

14 minutes ago, Old Spalding Ram said:

Sun Sports daily football round up headline.

Football Confidential: Olympiakos owner wants to buy Nottingham Forest.

I know it's the Sun, but blooming heck!

http://www.thepressproject.gr/article/65820/The-alleged-corruption-of-Evangelos-Marinakis-and-the-press-that-refuses-to-report-on-it

http://uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/idUKKBN0OY1L320150618?irpc=932

"The Olympiakos president is accused of being involved in and directing a criminal organisation, aiding and abetting blackmailing, aiding and abetting extortion, and aiding and abetting bribery and fraud"

It is alleged that Marinakis and EPO officials Sarris and Theodoros Kouridis were responsible for directing a criminal organisation since 2011 with the aim of "absolute control of Greek football's fate by the methods of blackmailing and fraud".

....................allegedly! :lol: :lol:

Out of the frying pan into the fire.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Old Spalding Ram said:

http://www.thepressproject.gr/article/65820/The-alleged-corruption-of-Evangelos-Marinakis-and-the-press-that-refuses-to-report-on-it

"The Olympiakos president is accused of being involved in and directing a criminal organisation, aiding and abetting blackmailing, aiding and abetting extortion, and aiding and abetting bribery and fraud"

It is alleged that Marinakis and EPO officials Sarris and Theodoros Kouridis were responsible for directing a criminal organisation since 2011 with the aim of "absolute control of Greek football's fate by the methods of blackmailing and fraud".

Has he already been fixing Forests results?

Must admit even I thought they couldn't be that bad.

8 hours ago, TheDeadlySaul said:

That is when we find out it was Tom Glick all along. Do you think it was a coincidence Glick left in May 2012 and Fawaz become the Forest chairmen in July 2012? 

Do you think he'll unzip his fawaz suit with a big zipper all the way up the back, or remove his fawaz head like a scoot doo villain. 

On 31/03/2016 at 09:20, BurtonRam7 said:

I love Darren Bent.

image.jpeg

I love Tom Ince and Scott Carson, Tom because he looks like its a case of "you've got to be ******* joking me lads, we've only won 1 game"..... and Scott because... bless him, he's just woken up and climbed out of his tent.. 

Special mention for Lee Grant, played no part but gets a cheeky photobomb in anyway.. nice.

On 31 March 2016 at 08:43, Old Spalding Ram said:

It's the 'Greek way'

9 minutes ago, CornwallRam said:

The only plus side from today is watching Forest's all out sprint for relegation gathering pace.

We are shot but fortunately for us there are 3 shiter teams than us and games are running out

at least we can be entertained by your lots annual blow up. Just haven't got the minerals 

28 minutes ago, stoners said:

We are shot but fortunately for us there are 3 shiter teams than us and games are running out

at least we can be entertained by your lots annual blow up. Just haven't got the minerals 

Haven't got the players either. 

We try to pass the ball really really slowly through the opposition with 3ish poor passers in the team at any one time. We also do less tactics and more just be positive instead

It's such surprise when it doesn't work.

We'll come to play around yours. September time ok for you?

6 minutes ago, Bound 2 tease said:

"We'll come to play around yours. September time ok for you?"

Maybe swap owners for the day whilst we're at it 

Whooooaaa! 

We can't commit to that. 

Got some stuff you might be interested in buying. Have you ever thought "This team would be better if we had a pointless Austrian and a central defender who has pillows instead of feet"?

Fawaz getting lots of stick on Twitter. I wonder if he's petulant enough to put Forest into administration just to get his own back?

21 MK Dons P 39 GD -20 Pts 37

------------------------------------------

22 Forest P 39 GD -5 Pts 36

23 Charlton P 39 GD -34 Pts 35

24 Bolton P 39 GD -33 Pts 26

Now that table has a certain appeal.

12 minutes ago, CornwallRam said:

Fawaz getting lots of stick on Twitter. I wonder if he's petulant enough to put Forest into administration just to get his own back?

21 MK Dons P 39 GD -20 Pts 37

------------------------------------------

22 Forest P 39 GD -5 Pts 36

23 Charlton P 39 GD -34 Pts 35

24 Bolton P 39 GD -33 Pts 26

Now that table has a certain appeal.

No but he's Fuking stupid enough

Archived