The Fawaz Circus 2016

G STAR RAM

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, needles said:

Err? What?

I'm with you there. I thought that this was the Forest thread. I presume some things have been said here that obviously neve should be. What confuses me is that they seem to be about Camp and the abuse he received yesterday, when there is already a thread devoted to the subject.

4 hours ago, Mostyn6 said:

bit of a sneaky gutless dig here.  Don't be such a tool. Singing about a player's dad, and suggesting his dad rapes him, and calling his dad a ****, (even though his dad was right to slam Brown), when the lad came through Derby as a kid and is a Derby lad, is not acceptable. Your justification is very similar to what the racists used to say 30-40 years ago when throwing bananas on the pitch at Black players.

This thread, as far as I've seen, is quite good natured. The abuse against Camp was not, aside of the "what's the score?" chant.

is this sneaky or gutless .....i dont care what lee camp thinks i also dont care for your pc outrage for a man you dont know and to compare it to racism is tiresome ppl like you have got bar bar black sheep banned and please save your indignation its boring.

On 19/11/2016 at 14:10, TigerTedd said:

On the other ha

On the other hand, mclaren was a sacking that was basically mutual consent. He was on his way to Newcastle regardless, and we probably wouldn't have sacked him if the Newcastle connection wasn't there. 

I always found it odd that we did sack him, wouldn't we have had to pay him off. Might as well force him to quit if he wants to go to Newcastle. 

He was staying; I promise you now, he was.

15 minutes ago, bigbadbob said:

For a moment I thought he was being quite clever and 'bar bar' was a play on the banned bit. Now I realise he was just being a bit thick

A bit?

17 minutes ago, eezzeetiger said:

Excuse me - this is a Forest forum.

WTF has been going on while my back is turned.

I did hear the Campy had had dogs abuse at your place yesterday

That's not right, he's a cracking keeper, and if truth be known a diehard Derby fan.

Each to his own

He's a Man U fan, if truth be known

49 minutes ago, eezzeetiger said:

That's not right, he's a cracking keeper, and if truth be known a diehard Derby fan.

Each to his own

He's a Man U fan not Derby. 

1 hour ago, eezzeetiger said:

Each to his own

He's as much a Derby fan as Carl Frock is a Forest fan....

3 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

He's as much a Derby fan as Carl Frock is a Forest fan....

Didn't Froch have cauliflowers tattooed on the soles of his feet?

Archived