The Fawaz Circus 2016

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 26/10/2016 at 22:26, HantsRam said:

Or the donkey-cum-literary titan emile zola :lol:

I people would kick up Dreyfus and accuse him of being a traitor..

6 minutes ago, Lord_Ram said:

Miiiiiiiiiiiiiind the gap

3 minutes ago, Kernow said:

It's been a long time waiting so allow me some time to prepare myself for this... *clears throat* ehem...

Mind...

the....

GAP!

Don't you mean gaping chasm.

One win in 10 for Florist. Free fall. Two ex-florists scoring against them, and now below us again.

All is right with the world, and I'm off on the piss.

2 hours ago, MrsRam said:

I hope you don't mind me putting a link on here from the dark side, but I read this the other day, and much as I don't like them, and they were a bit annoying when he appeared like an adonis and they were going to be the man citeh of the midlands....just read this, and realise what we've got...

https://thelovingfeeling.com/2016/10/26/one-thousand-cuts/

I'm pissed. And the sentimental side of me could alost buy that. But no. It's *****.They're nothing special, just another club having a nightmare with a **** for an owner. We're had it twice at least in my time at Derby.

So , basically, stop being a drama queen you red dog ***** and suck it up. You're *****. we ain't much bettter, but we're on the way up and you're on the way down. 

Love it.

7 hours ago, needles said:

I'm pissed. And the sentimental side of me could alost buy that. But no. It's *****.They're nothing special, just another club having a nightmare with a **** for an owner. We're had it twice at least in my time at Derby.

So , basically, stop being a drama queen you red dog ***** and suck it up. You're *****. we ain't much bettter, but we're on the way up and you're on the way down. 

Love it.

Yeah, you're right. haha.

Archived