The Fawaz Circus 2016

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My first ever time watching a football match was Forest Villa in the 80's. Forest win 5-1 I think. My dad took us as he'd promised to take me and my brother to a football match that week and he couldn't get tickets for Derby away to Grimsby and Forest was the only local team at home with empty seats. 

Amzing how seeing recent champions of Europe smash a team still couldn't convince me to follow Forest. Mind you my dad threatening us with expulsion from the family if we did might have helped too.

6 minutes ago, Cam the Ram said:

We've had 74 shots in the league this season and have scored 1 goal with attacking players such as Martin, Ince, Vydra, Wilson, Russell and more. You've had 3 shots today and scored 2 goals with a strike force including Vellios ...

For feck sake :lol:

Shooting from the half way line, is tricky though.

Win at Home

Draw Away

Mind the Gap

1 hour ago, davenportram said:

The one where he celebrated with the fans, despite knowing that it os a yellow card offense? The players actions was ridiculous not the referees actions. 

Not that one, the one where the referee showed no ounce of common sense, the player had a big part in a late leveller, then ran to his fans to celebrate. 

He'd finished celebrating by the time Lansbury (btw wtf is that thing on his head?) got there, so it wasn't holding play up.

Take the passion and excitement out of football and what's the point?

Archived