The Fawaz Circus 2016

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bendtner does remind me a little of Mikkel Beck who was one of the worst players anywhere, let alone Derby. How I laughed at him wherever he went, and then he came to us! Hopefully we will have the last laugh over Niklas, whose lack of finishing prowess has always been a joy to behold.

They've got to squander the Oliver (no sell-on fee) Burke millions on somebody's wages...

4 hours ago, Carl Sagan said:

Bendtner does remind me a little of Mikkel Beck who was one of the worst players anywhere, let alone Derby. How I laughed at him wherever he went, and then he came to us! Hopefully we will have the last laugh over Niklas, whose lack of finishing prowess has always been a joy to behold.

They've got to squander the Oliver (no sell-on fee) Burke millions on somebody's wages...

Bent baird blackman triple deal for a fiver ? ? ?

29 minutes ago, DerbyRam! said:

Assombolonga, and Nicklas Bendtner.....I think it's actually quite a good attack force....I would happily take either player, especially over the likes of Bent and blackman.....

I think Bendtner could destroy this league.....i just hope i'm totally wrong.

He could do, though I'd put it up there with my chances of totally destroying Scarlett Johansson, I know which one would give me more pleasure, mind.

2 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

@FAWAZ_ALHASAWI (@fawaz_alhasawi1)

12 mins ago - View on Twitter

Please welcome Nicklas Bendtner who has joined #NFFC on a two-year deal

Ho Ho Ho lets roll the dice again

I wonder how much of the £13m you got for Burke will be swallowed up by his wages???  Wouldn't put it past Uncle Fawaz to have him on £30k a week with plenty of bonuses 

5 minutes ago, ramsbottom said:

I wonder how much of the £13m you got for Burke will be swallowed up by his wages???  Wouldn't put it past Uncle Fawaz to have him on £30k a week with plenty of bonuses 

Already went on Assombalonga's contract.

23 minutes ago, ramsbottom said:

He's on more than that, rumour in Notts is in the 50k region. Another Fawaz masterstroke.

Archived