The Fawaz Circus 2016

Sith Happens
12 hours ago, stoners said:

Not going to lie, I'm very down about all this 

its not really that he's been sold. It's about the fact he's gone against the Greeks, dof and managers advice. Also the fact that there is no sell on clause is another downer. 

It's the straw that broke the camals back for me. #fawazout

btw we just brought the next silenzi on loan. Fuking ****

that camel must have a very strong back if its taken this long :)

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They really need to gt rid of Fawaz. They had a buzz when he was appointed it seems only around 1/10 want him to stay. I was actually praising Forest and thinking they might actually do better then us this season.

Then Fawaz pulls this rabbit out the hat. I just think he literally wants Derby to overtake in the long run feel sorry for there fans. Saying that though time will tell if £13 mill was too much.

Do you reckon the £13m will be reinvested at all? Or is it really just enough to balance the books and maybe anything left Fawaz will take back to pay back some of the money he's put in? If the money is reinvested wisely on 2 or 3 quality signings, then it's good business, but is that really going to happen?

Considering past cash flow issues, surely it is likely to be used for cash on hand for the most part. If Fawaz is looking to sell, he's not going to want to be putting money in last minute to pay wages owed to players etc. Might make the purchase a more attractive proposition if some of those silly disputes are ironed out and they're not getting taken to court every  othermonth by the caterers.

I bet he spends about half of it and basically trousers the rest into plugging the financial black hole at the heart of the club.

Until he's sells it'll never end though.

I love how Fawaz goes AWOL on Twitter for hours before and after the club announce Burke has gone.

They sign a couple of duffers and he's straight on Twitter announcing it before the club do, not sure he's getting the reaction he had hoped for.

2 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

As Rammage would say, Jamie Ward is a "ratter". 

Not sure ward to burton would cause a meltdown unless for some odd reason forest pay birton £13m for pushing him out. 

Nixon's recent tweet suggests it involves us and Forest rather than the Ward deal. He said 'Martin would have to go first. If he does .....' Most people assume he was referring to us trying to sign Assombalonga if Martin left but it's looking like he will sign a new deal at Forest.

1 minute ago, Cam the Ram said:

Maybe, but can't think what it would be if Martin is involved in it. He's been rumoured to be leaving for weeks so I can't see him leaving now causing the meltdown.

The replacement.....

Archived