Middlesbrough v Derby County

Day

• Middlesbrough are unbeaten in their past nine home games against Derby, winning eight (D1).
  • Derby have failed to keep a clean sheet in each of their past 30 matches against Middlesbrough (55 goals conceded).
  • Boro have conceded just four times in their past nine home matches against Derby, keeping six clean sheets.
  • The Rams have failed to score in three of their past four against Boro

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

Blackburn's best ever Championship points-per-game ratio wasunder Steve Kean. Who knows what would have happened - but the sacked him when they were like 2nd or 3rd the numpties.

In fainess to PC he was only there for 4 months and left well before Blackburn were even relegated.

21 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

Blackburn's best ever Championship points-per-game ratio wasunder Steve Kean. Who knows what would have happened - but the sacked him when they were like 2nd or 3rd the numpties.

Bit like the gumps when they sacked Sean O'Driscoll, they were actually looking decent in 6th place I seem to recall. They've been ***** since despite spending like Man City on acid.

Derby will win if our best players perform well. Its very close in terms of physicality and work ethic, both teams like to counter attack and work extremely hard to stop the opposition from creating chances.

AK and PC are very similar in their philosophies but I reckon we have the bigger goal threat if Ince and Martin are on the top of their games.

I'm not sure having Butters and BJ in the same team works well even though both are good players, its a team game and those two don't seem to make the team fluent imo. Assuming George is playing then i'd go with Hendrick and Butterfield and leave BJ ont bench.

The difference between the two sides is going to be creativity in and around the box, we are at our best when our midfield are on the front foot rather than defending.

Go for it PC....we can take the game to them and win this.

13 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

Derby will win if our best players perform well. Its very close in terms of physicality and work ethic, both teams like to counter attack and work extremely hard to stop the opposition from creating chances.

AK and PC are very similar in their philosophies but I reckon we have the bigger goal threat if Ince and Martin are on the top of their games.

I'm not sure having Butters and BJ in the same team works well even though both are good players, its a team game and those two don't seem to make the team fluent imo. Assuming George is playing then i'd go with Hendrick and Butterfield and leave BJ ont bench.

The difference between the two sides is going to be creativity in and around the box, we are at our best when our midfield are on the front foot rather than defending.

Go for it PC....we can take the game to them and win this.

I agree with this. But Hendrick and BJ is only really effective is Jeff actually shows up. He's class when he's on it but his good performances have been few and far between recently. 

7 minutes ago, dk24 said:

Ive just got on the train to Sheffield and relised we've left the tickets at home, any one know if middlesboro can reprint the tickets? Or do we need to rush back home

Unless you have a photographic record of the tickets showing seats and numbers highly unlikely...even then probably not

9 minutes ago, WystonRam said:

Unless you have a photographic record of the tickets showing seats and numbers highly unlikely...even then probably not

Thought as much, wasnt sure if their would of been some sort of record kept as I bought them off my season ticket, 

1 minute ago, dk24 said:

Thought as much, wasnt sure if their would of been some sort of record kept as I bought them off my season ticket, 

I know we can for home games... so it could be worth doing the rounds with us and Boro twitter accounts just to see what help you can get

20 minutes ago, dk24 said:

Ive got off the train at Chesterfield and jumped In a taxi home

I know its a bit late but cannot see any reason why you couldn't get re-issued with tickets

There is a dedicated ticket booth opposite the main entrance to the Riverside,other side of the car park

where late internet sales are picked up before the game

Should of been able to sort you out there, with an email confirmation from the original sale.

Doesn't bad luck come in threes:ermm:

1 Forgot tickets

2 Expense of taxi back home

:p

Have a safe day lads n lasses :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, RedSmog said:

I know its a bit late but cannot see any reason why you couldn't get re-issued with tickets

There is a dedicated ticket booth opposite the main entrance to the Riverside,other side of the car park

where late internet sales are picked up before the game

Should of been able to sort you out there, with an email confirmation from the original sale.

Doesn't bad luck come in threes:ermm:

1 Forgot tickets

2 Expense of taxi back home

:p

Have a safe day lads n lasses :thumbsup:

I think you should let us win just to not add insult to his injury.

First goal even more important than usual today.Can't see either side coming from behind to win.Just want us to turn up this season and battle. We'll find out a lot about our players today.Heart says Boro 0-1DCFC,Head says Boro 3-0 DCFC, we have Martin & Johnson sent off & Shackell goes off injured after 2 mins !!!!

Archived