Middlesbrough v Derby County

David

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heart says win, head says we'll probably lose, so I'll go for the draw. We're more than capable of getting a point and it would be a good result.

Brighton are at home to Wolves, and they're still yet to prove they're not on the slide following their first defeat. Hull away to QPR. JFH needs his first win and Hull ain't great away at the moment. Would be surprised if both pick up wins. My guess is two draws, which means that a point would keep us 4 points ahead of third with only two of the top 6 left to play away.

My team for this one would be

Grant (Carson 10000% if he's miraculously fit)

Christie Keogh Shacks (Pearce if he's injured) Warnock

Thorne

Butterfield Johnson

Ince Martin Russell

This is going to be the toughest away game of the season, feel that shackel is the key, if he is fit feel a draw is possible maybe even a dogged 1-0 win. If not fit then a narrow 1/2 -0 defeat. Ince n Martin need to play out their skin to get any change from ayala. Would be good if we come out firing like hull away and catch boro off guard. Clement should show the boro - wed game to see where if possible we can improve on what wed did in the second half but score coyr

If we had made the changes at half time and won the game we could have lost the Boro game and still have 50 points from 25 games. If Boro keep winning their games, then good luck to them. The Boro fan on here said that they had been perfecting their system for two years now. They are still ahead of us in their development. If they get Bamford again and I am sure that they will, we may struggle to catch them.

Don't think this result is that vital, boro are going up through the autos, easily the most consistent team in the league. We just need to stay ahead of hull and odds are were promoted, if we were to lose 4 games for the rest of the season boro would be my first pick since I'm pretty certain they'll be up anyway.

more important to keep ahead of the chasing pack than to go for the summit 

Archived