Steve Bloomers watching.

ollycutts1982

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, ollycutts1982 said:

Been meaning to post this for a while? Sorry if duplicated. 

Have they speeded it up at the start of the game? If so nice idea but just made everyone sing even quicker. Good thinking though. 

yeah deffo faster now than it was

Has someone been tinkering with the volume knob again? I know I'm a bit mutton Jeff but I could hardly hear anything before the Bloomer song. 

As for speeding it up, I think that whoever is in charge of the gramophone starts the record too close to kick-off and has to increase the speed in order that a conclusion is reached before the ref blows his whistle. 

Sat in the West Stand yesterday for the first time in years and the tannoy quality was awful - so muffled you could hardly make out anything that was being said. No wonder it's quiet there - the poor dears probably aren't even aware it's The Rams playing in black & white!

2 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

Sat in the West Stand yesterday for the first time in years and the tannoy quality was awful - so muffled you could hardly make out anything that was being said. No wonder it's quiet there - the poor dears probably aren't even aware it's The Rams playing in black & white!

Aye it were knackered.

we missed all the McGibbon prattle.

bliss.

altho i would like to have heard what charlie george was saying.

8 hours ago, The 1884 Group said:

The pace was changed due to people not liking the speed change halfway through, works better now, people seem to keep time better.

As for music volume that was turned down as fans requested the opportunity to get singing and building atmosphere pre match.

I'll give this a like, and by the way, another good performance yesterday by 1884.

11 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

Don't play it at all - it's dreadful. 

The fact that 25-30,000 people join in - and that we sing it at away games as well - tends to indicate that one or two may not agree with you 100%.

11 hours ago, Tim Bucktoo said:

And there was some Stone Roses and Inspiral Carpets on the PP dukebox yday, which I've not heard before. I don't usually arrive until 2-50+ so maybe they're always played?

i thought 96 Tears was going to be one of them prophetic ones but luckily I Am The Resurrection was owd Clem's message to us all.

Remember hearing Resurrection on the way into the Forest 5-0, what a day.

9 hours ago, RamNut said:

Aye it were knackered.

we missed all the McGibbon prattle.

bliss.

altho i would like to have heard what charlie george was saying.

9 hours ago, Wolfie20 said:

Likewise, If that was turned down it might as well have been switched off. Like someone was talking through a gag, very quietly!

Bonus was not hearing a single sponsor mentioned, I'm sure they will be pleased to know that.

Archived