Merry Christmas Mel

sage

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, sage said:

Merry Christmas Mel and we look forward to receiving a couple of presents in January.

So long as it's not a big bag of humbugs

Why are we specifically saying Merry Christmas to Mel and not to each other, to all Derby fans? 

Sure, I'm as grateful as anyone else for the work Mel has done for Derby but I don't go to Christmas parties and only say Merry Christmas to the owner of the house.

Merry Christmas to everyone on this forum! Have a good one.

12 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Why are we specifically saying Merry Christmas to Mel and not to each other, to all Derby fans? 

Sure, I'm as grateful as anyone else for the work Mel has done for Derby but I don't go to Christmas parties and only say Merry Christmas to the owner of the house.

Yeah but this is the Merry Christmas Mel thread, isn't there a Merry Christmas to fellow paupers thread somewhere else?

1 minute ago, philmycock said:

Yeah but this is the Merry Christmas Mel thread, isn't there a Merry Christmas to fellow paupers thread somewhere else?

Nope

43 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Bit off topic, but how's your dog? Has she got over her ordeal?

Archived