• Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, RamNut said:

Thats us done then.....

Weimann.        blackman

camara.      Johnson.      Butterfield.         Ince

olsson.    Shackell.         Pearce.           Baird

.                        Carson

Pearce is in bristol and your missing our talisman and top scorer who surpassed 20 goals last two seasons.... and your missing king george boooooo you :ph34r:

When you buy the official Football League sticker book now you all players come with a Ram badge just in case. 

It's fun to use the dcfc transfer strategy. You basically chuck random players at the pages until some stick and then see what team you end up with. 

Pretty sure he had a good game against us at Ewood.

Decent signing but hope Warnock is not just discarded because he has acquitted himself very well since breaking into the team.

One thing I would say though is that I believe would provide much more attacking intent Warnock.

Very disappointed that we have not offloaded a few players before buying again. As we are beginning to see, a big squad can lead to a lot of unhappy individuals which will only further damage team spirit (if there is any left)

27 minutes ago, Chris Mills said:

Not wanting to sit on the bench. Sorry, should have been clearer haha. 

I feel Pearce wasn't signed with that intention. If we had signed Shackell first I'm not sure we'd have signed him at all. The same with Albentosa. He was signed to be a starter but it didn't work out for him. Bent dropped down from Villa and probably expected more bench-time especially with Martin's form. Weimann hasn't performed and was given his chance.

Olsson is likely to be brought in as an eventual starter which is harsh on Warnock.

1 minute ago, Kernow said:

I feel Pearce wasn't signed with that intention. If we had signed Shackell first I'm not sure we'd have signed him at all. The same with Albentosa. He was signed to be a starter but it didn't work out for him. Bent dropped down from Villa and probably expected more bench-time especially with Martin's form. Weimann hasn't performed and was given his chance.

Olsson is likely to be brought in as an eventual starter which is harsh on Warnock.

I agree it's harsh on warnock but he's had a good run of games and his age is against him(also taking a battering every game) so at least we have acted now rather than waiting for tiredness to start showing. Also at 500k for a good player is very cheap. Bet you could easily double your money if Forsyth came back and displaced him

Archived