angieram

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Derby County       7-1        Notts County

Weimann 26' 43' 57'         "their wide man"  37'

Ince 28' 62' 70'

Bent 30'

Notts County's twitter did not advertise their squad, I'll check the official sites for match reports later, see if the teams are there.

49 minutes ago, MK said:

Anyone know if Notts County are playing their first team?

I was going to say no because they've got a match on Saturday but I've just seen it's been called off vs Wycombe because of "insufficient players". Same as Morecambe vs Dag & Red.

Maybe we should have had the Forest game called off at half time for the same reason due to our entire team, except Warnock, going missing :ph34r:

2 hours ago, MK said:

Weimann hat-trick and Ince has got his second 6-1. Goals a plenty.

Anyone know if Notts County are playing their first team?

Not entirely sure, their twitter said it would report their goalscorer when they knew, so it might have been an unfamiliar team.

Just now, Kernow said:

Not entirely sure, their twitter said it would report their goalscorer when they knew, so it might have been an unfamiliar team.

Don't think anyone other than Notts County team staff were there. They were giving score updates via Derby's twitter feed.

3 minutes ago, jagerbob said:

To be fair didnt notts countys first team go out of the fa cup on the night we lost to forest, to a team 3 tiers below them?

or something similar, no doubt i will stand corrected

Wasn't quite their first team but close to it. 3 tiers is correct  I believe. They're 15th in League Two. 

1 hour ago, wixman1884 said:

Interesting that we played Weimann and Ince off Bent. Sounds highly successful too. Looking forward to seeing this in a competitive game later in the season

Im hoping Butterfield and Thorne know how to put a pass through to a CF who can make intelligent runs. When Bent played last year, his service was pretty shocking. Hughes and Bryson didnt know what to do when the CF didnt play in the 'Martin' style.

Archived