Best pub to watch the game?

Jon_Grooves

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I havent really even tried the new sports bar (old rhode island) yet, which i want to. But from what i have heard this place will be rammed tonight. So Im open to ideas. I guess wardwick, walkabout, neptune, waterfall will all be showing it in the city centre.

43 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

Macdintons in downtown St Pete Florida is the best choice, I am just finishing my breakfast then will be heading down there...see you all there..!?

Was going, but just weather forecast for Mac's (as we like to call it) is heavy snow is on its way, and even if you manage to makeot down there, they are saying the tv signal will be down.....enjoy the match :-D

Just debating with Brother and cousins whether to go to the Tall Chimneys in Swad, plenty of t.v's and big screen can even book a table with diddy t.v ; get a fair few Rams in there, went for the Brum game.

Bonus is that if the match is ****, Friday night is disco night, so always the local slappers to take your mind elsewhere.

1 hour ago, Zag zig said:

Just debating with Brother and cousins whether to go to the Tall Chimneys in Swad, plenty of t.v's and big screen can even book a table with diddy t.v ; get a fair few Rams in there, went for the Brum game.

Bonus is that if the match is ****, Friday night is disco night, so always the local slappers to take your mind elsewhere.

A Swad slapped... You are a braver man than me.

Archived